Current time: 26/04/2024, 17:17 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: First Chester & Wirral
just going after the ultralows for now but thanks for that

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Just wait at Birkenhead Bus Station for 5 minutes, you'll see basicly all the first ultralows that are out after an hour or 2, then you can take your pick!

Ultralow R881 HRF/60115 was towed in yesterday.

Luke

I am no longer active on this forum.
Find all posts by this user
will do that thanks

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
best bet is to go to chester and there is always a ultralow on 3 and 16. and if theres a ultralow on the 1 which there always is atleast 1 now its being run by rf so that is what id do.

Follow me on Flickr. https://www.flickr.com/people/135528304@N03/
Does anybody know what 60444 was doing yesterday heading away from Chester around 14:30, it was actually out of service but I was wondering whether it might have covered a late running 1 or something as traffic was a bit busy round Cheshire Oaks and round Chester Exchange Bus Station especially with cars queuing to get into Car Park.
chester rocks so i presume extra services or maybe covering breakdown which personally i wouldnt choose a prisma to do the 1 at anytime due to it being step entrance.

Follow me on Flickr. https://www.flickr.com/people/135528304@N03/
(17/06/2012 17:41)M60lad Wrote:  Does anybody know what 60444 was doing yesterday heading away from Chester around 14:30, it was actually out of service but I was wondering whether it might have covered a late running 1 or something as traffic was a bit busy round Cheshire Oaks and round Chester Exchange Bus Station especially with cars queuing to get into Car Park.

Indeed 60444 was on the 1 all day yesterday
They have been using those to train drivers up for the number 1 too over the past few weeks. Not sure if the route is changing for this partnership thing or something?

Luke

I am no longer active on this forum.
just had it confirmed that transit van 90391 has moved from Chester to Birkenhead depot
Some news regarding the changes on Sunday 8th July for the QBP and other routes. See attached images below. These are from a official document created by First. Referencing for the page about the QBP In brackets (L) means left and ® means right.
[attachment=36]
[attachment=37]
[attachment=38]

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner

User(s) browsing this thread: 23 Guest(s)