Current time: 27/04/2024, 05:13 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: First Chester & Wirral
Interesting times ahead of us all , nice to see newer vehicles in the long run in both Chester and Wirral , after First starving the people of Chester and Wirral of newer vehicles .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
There's a separate page on the Stagecoach Merseyside & South Lancs website, but as yet, very little information on it.

Link http://www.stagecoachbus.com/chester-wirral.aspx
Spoke to a driver on the 2 today. Said changeover date is a week on Sunday 13th January .
Not sure if posted yet but 34058 (P548 EFL) is now based in Chester.

I am no longer active on this forum.
(04/01/2013 00:27)WAG67 Wrote:  Spoke to a driver on the 2 today. Said changeover date is a week on Sunday 13th January .

I've heard the same date from another source.
Does anybody know if Stagecoach are going to continue with the school services in chester and ellesmere port,
rumour has it that the two N reg olympians are withdrawn (even though 34260 is to transfer to stagecoach ownership) with the recently transfered olympian from Rockferry being the only one in service

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
(05/01/2013 00:02)chester285 Wrote:  Does anybody know if Stagecoach are going to continue with the school services in chester and ellesmere port,
rumour has it that the two N reg olympians are withdrawn (even though 34260 is to transfer to stagecoach ownership) with the recently transfered olympian from Rockferry being the only one in service

Rumour has it that theyve been withdrawn for a while, but they keep making an appearence every so often - theyve probably realised they have to run them with those big uni ads all over them otherwise theyer being payed to have buses covered in adverts that arnt even in fleet!

As far as I know theyare still keeping all the school contracts at both depots- for the short term at least

One of the n reg deckers were on the 53 the other day and I saw jbv on schools so not withdrawn. Lhg definitely isn't anyway.

Follow me on Flickr. https://www.flickr.com/people/135528304@N03/
While i was in Chester this afternoon I took a walk to First Chester and it looks as if the mpu's and JBVare about to depart for scrap, instead of being parked up adjacent to the washer as I was there one of the MPU's was driven out heading down the ringroad towards the bingo hall, if they are heaing for scrap would they of not been towed?

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
(06/01/2013 16:40)chester285 Wrote:  While i was in Chester this afternoon I took a walk to First Chester and it looks as if the mpu's and JBVare about to depart for scrap, instead of being parked up adjacent to the washer as I was there one of the MPU's was driven out heading down the ringroad towards the bingo hall, if they are heaing for scrap would they of not been towed?

Maybe it was on a hire or something? I know theyve been moved ready for the scrap man, but they get picked up by the red PVS wrecker usually when they go for scrap- and as far as i know the scrap man isnt open on weekends - unusual!

User(s) browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)