Current time: 20/04/2024, 13:13 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: First Chester & Wirral
(10/12/2012 20:21)cumbria0902150 Wrote:  
(10/12/2012 19:36)gka472l Wrote:  Reckon First probably could see no way to expand in the Merseyside area, Stagecoach already having a large Merseyside area operation are much better placed, I have seen reported elsewhere that 20 Enviro200's are due, 14 for Birkenhead & 6 for Chester, and were said to be due around christmas/new year period.......confirmation needed of course, but would be no surprise given that a similar number of the same are in course of delivery to Wigan (plus 11 Enviro300's), and not forgetting several '04' (& a 'V') Darts being in store at Gillmoss pending use at Birkenhead/Chester.

HTH

It was mentioned by myself a few pages back.
36802-36807 for Chester, with the first one possibly being delivered this week, the rest following closely. 36808-36822 for Rock Ferry, delivery due to follow on immediately from the batch for Chester with some due to arrive in the new year, if ADL are running ahead enough they might get them all before the Christmas period but only time will tell. The registrations are all booked but I'm not sure if I can post them or not, the same goes for services they're ordered for.

Thanks for that, couldn't remember where I'd seen it.....guess I'll have to take a look in Gillmoss in the next few days as I would assume that's where delivery would be to!

Cheers!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(10/12/2012 19:36)gka472l Wrote:  Reckon First probably could see no way to expand in the Merseyside area, Stagecoach already having a large Merseyside area operation are much better placed, I have seen reported elsewhere that 20 Enviro200's are due, 14 for Birkenhead & 6 for Chester, and were said to be due around christmas/new year period.......confirmation needed of course, but would be no surprise given that a similar number of the same are in course of delivery to Wigan (plus 11 Enviro300's), and not forgetting several '04' (& a 'V') Darts being in store at Gillmoss pending use at Birkenhead/Chester.

HTH

36802-36807 for Chester, with the first one possibly being delivered this week, the rest following closely. 36808-36822 for Rock Ferry, delivery due to follow on immediately from the batch for Chester with some due to arrive in the new year, if ADL are running ahead enough they might get them all before the Christmas period but only time will tell. The registrations are all booked but I'm not sure if I can post them or not, the same goes for services they're ordered for.

are they going to be coming this early as the take over isn't expected to complete until the new year?

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
(10/12/2012 21:47)chester285 Wrote:  

HTH

are they going to be coming this early as the take over isn't expected to complete until the new year?

I would expect they would be stored at Gillmoss, like the ex scottish Darts are.....

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Do we know if Stagecoach will look at expanding operations at RF and look to introduce new services that serve more people on the wirral. Or are they just going to run the existing routes than are currently run by "Last"

Cool Life is for living !
Probably be the same arrangements as at Wigan at the moment where there is no changes for 3 months, then Stagecoach can make any alterations they require. Also probably no changes to fares for a month.
(11/12/2012 07:31)Its a hobby Wrote:  Do we know if Stagecoach will look at expanding operations at RF and look to introduce new services that serve more people on the wirral. Or are they just going to run the existing routes than are currently run by "Last"
oh how witty... Wink

I think Stagecoach are going to make quite a scene with Rock Ferry personally. I believe they will with Wigan too honestly, because they are both depots that need quite a lot of work doing to them in regards to the infrastructure of their transport services :P

Thanks,
Liam Moskwin.

[Image: 10p9e80.gif]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/transportandtreasures/
(11/12/2012 14:36)P528LND Wrote:  oh how witty... Wink

I think Stagecoach are going to make quite a scene with Rock Ferry personally. I believe they will with Wigan too honestly, because they are both depots that need quite a lot of work doing to them in regards to the infrastructure of their transport services :P

Well they're certainly going to have to do something at Rock Ferry, with seven commercial routes it's hardly impressive.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Stagecoach need to find a way of getting into Wallasey it will be the one part of the Wirral that they do not operate in , they have been there before just after taking over Glenvale .
Liscard and New Brighton would be a good place to head for but would they really want to go against Arriva on the 410 or 432/433?
I wouldnt bother with the 410 , but Stagecoach running from Wallasey to liverpool maybe a good idea

User(s) browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)