Current time: 24/04/2024, 00:45 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: First Chester & Wirral
Whats happened to R871ERE and R876 ERE, they don't apper to be on the Chester list?[/u]

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Did I miss the withdrawal of the last of the P-MPU Olympians, or are they just not going to transition. Must admit I don't think I've seen one since the Royales arrived.
There was also a list posted for the Wigan fleet which didn't match what other sources had said as well as there were a lot of omissions.

I refuse to speculate as to what the correct numbers might be but they'll slot in somewhere as there's quite a few empty runs.

Something, something, something Dart Side...
They look to be in the correct number series at least, Volvo sd's 212**, Scania's 285**, Volvo B7TL 169**, Darts 33*** etc going by existing Stagecoach numbers......RF depot is on my way to/from work so will be passing very frequently in case there is anything interesting to see!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
The MPUs are still here chester285, i havnt seen one out though since september - saying that i only see 2 school runs in the morning, and 1 in the evening, 2 of the 3 runs i see are royales, and the other a scania - the MPUs may make an appearence on another route somewhere but like i said, not seen one out since september!

Id imagine its because of their age, although saying that P548 EFL is on the same run each morning - Eastham Ferry to Plessington High. When i was at RF i was told its allocated to that run as its the busiest run and requires EFL as its LWB.

Luke

I am no longer active on this forum.
Alexander Royale's 30241/3/5/6 and 30836/7/9 should have replaced the P-MPU Olympian's, and are supposed to be included in the Stagecoach takeover. I'm personally hoping some of these Royale's make it into Stagecoach livery while waiting for some low floor double deckers to become available.
7 Volvo B7RLE's, 66700-66706, are supposed to transfer to Chester from Yorkshire to replace some Scania's, and are also expected to pass to Stagecoach. As yet I don't know which Scania's are being replaced, but some forum members may.
I'm not going to get into what numbers they should be, largely because I have not seen an official list anywhere for them, but they are thought to be in age order following on from Wigan's and slot in around already allocated numbers.
(15/11/2012 17:55)cumbria0902150 Wrote:  Alexander Royale's 30241/3/5/6 and 30836/7/9 should have replaced the P-MPU Olympian's, and are supposed to be included in the Stagecoach takeover. I'm personally hoping some of these Royale's make it into Stagecoach livery while waiting for some low floor double deckers to become available.
7 Volvo B7RLE's, 66700-66706, are supposed to transfer to Chester from Yorkshire to replace some Scania's, and are also expected to pass to Stagecoach. As yet I don't know which Scania's are being replaced, but some forum members may.
I'm not going to get into what numbers they should be, largely because I have not seen an official list anywhere for them, but they are thought to be in age order following on from Wigan's and slot in around already allocated numbers.

The Volvos have arrived. Rock ferrys 10m dart has moved to Chester. Was on 51/53 on Saturday.

Follow me on Flickr. https://www.flickr.com/people/135528304@N03/
Do you think that when Stagecoach replaces some of the older vehicles, such as the Ultralows, they will be sold on rather than scrapped? Could mean a number of ex First buses being used by other operators?

Wrexham Transport (Flickr)
66703 seen in New Ferry on the 1 earlier today.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(21/11/2012 18:44)gka472l Wrote:  66703 seen in New Ferry on the 1 earlier today.

chester woman driver with 66705 was saying that this was an awful bus to drive when on
the 2 last week

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)