Current time: 19/04/2024, 06:34 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Warrington's Own Buses
RE: WBT Network Warrington
Couple of interesting things today: a "27" to "Croft" seen heading over the bridge by Crosfields at about 13:30, presumably on the 29 to Collins Green.
Also yet another dest with a 'Z' on the end. Today I saw the '28Z'. Does anyone know why these Z's appear so frequently? I assume it's the way the machine is set up, so that it's something like 928 that would put the Z on the end.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
theres a pic of one of network warringtons versas on there facebook page.
Not sure if anyone is interested but I have a couple of Network Warrington short sleeved shirts for sale, only been worn may 2-3 times maximum. I also have the Network Warrington suit blazer and the Network Warrington all weather jacket. The suit jacket and outdoor coat are brand new and never been used.

These items are from my very short time at Network Warrington. PM me if interested.
(25/09/2012 15:44)motormayhem Wrote:  theres a pic of one of network warringtons versas on there facebook page.

Got a link?
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4...=3&theater
From VOSA, it looks like the 4a will be changed again in November.
One of Network Warrington's new Optare Versa Hybrids YJ62 FOT was featured on BBC news this morning at the Euro Bus Expo with the presenter taking it for a little drive and crashing into some traffic cones.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(06/11/2012 08:29)R557 ABA Wrote:  One of Network Warrington's new Optare Versa Hybrids YJ62 FOT was featured on BBC news this morning at the Euro Bus Expo with the presenter taking it for a little drive and crashing into some traffic cones.

"Where's the brake?"
That was lets say intresting haha not keen on the interiour however bit too red tbh
(06/11/2012 09:55)P450 SWX Wrote:  That was lets say intresting haha not keen on the interiour however bit too red tbh

You get used to it after a while, as there are similar interiors on the Eclipses and Solos, with the same red moquette on the low-floor deckers. Warrington has a historic association with red interiors: back in the 80s saw the ultimate expression of this with the East Lancs bodywork on X-suffix and A-prefix reg Dominators and Olympians, red staircases and cab bulkheads with red moquette seating with a W pattern matching the council logo at the time.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)