Current time: 19/04/2024, 20:32 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: First Chester & Wirral
Indeed it was, theres a few pics of it on flickr of it parked in there.

Luke

I am no longer active on this forum.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Strangely, there were two standard liveried buses on the 31 Sealand Road P&R today. Seeing the odd one is unusual, two is pretty rare in my experience. I guess the normal fleet must have had a few problems.

They were 69310 (YJ09FWE) and 60107 (R873 EWE)
First Chester had V371 KLG on Liverpool 1's today. Sad

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(24/09/2012 20:02)YJ09 FWE Wrote:  First Chester had V371 KLG on Liverpool 1's today. Sad

I did get a shock when I seen this coming the other way in the Birkenhead Tunnel!
Has this ever been to Liverpool before?
Not sure about that one in particular sumner, but i doubt it had until the partnership started! You do see the odd one on the 1/2 occasionally

I am no longer active on this forum.
i was on 41071 yesterday on 53 at 2pm and i noted it again at bout 4. when was it on the 1?

Follow me on Flickr. https://www.flickr.com/people/135528304@N03/
(25/09/2012 14:39)clarkethomas94 Wrote:  i was on 41071 yesterday on 53 at 2pm and i noted it again at bout 4. when was it on the 1?

I thought it was V371 KLG but it was a marshall dart but vehicles are breaking down left right and centre at the moment at Chester depot so it may have slipped onto a number 1. There is a marshall dart on X2's today as well.

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
you lot have now got solo 50280 at Chester displaced at pioneer by big movements
(25/09/2012 16:08)YJ09 FWE Wrote:  
(25/09/2012 14:39)clarkethomas94 Wrote:  i was on 41071 yesterday on 53 at 2pm and i noted it again at bout 4. when was it on the 1?

I thought it was V371 KLG but it was a marshall dart but vehicles are breaking down left right and centre at the moment at Chester depot so it may have slipped onto a number 1. There is a marshall dart on X2's today as well.

I seen it at around 6:30pm heading towards Liverpool on the 1, didn't note reg.

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)