Current time: 16/04/2024, 06:25 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
(07/05/2022 05:21)wirralbus Wrote:  What an absolute hog wash Stagecoach at Rock Ferry have got themselves in

Today there is cancellations on the service (bracketed figures are the amount of cancellations today).

1 (14), 38 (25) , 41 (6) , 42 (4) and 471 (3)

This amount of cancellations im sorry is now becoming unacceptable , probably is one of the reasons why there is a recast of timetables across the Stagecoach MCSL depots on a Temporary basis from Monday.

Meanwhile the 16/17 tootle round all day empty with hardly any trips dropped because it’s a tender! Shambles.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(08/05/2022 09:02)DVG526 Wrote:  Meanwhile the 16/17 tootle round all day empty with hardly any trips dropped because it’s a tender! Shambles.

Its called keeping Merseytravel sweet .

Being absolutely honest the section of the 38 beyond Bromborough Retail Park to Eastham Ferry / Mill Park has until recently not seen any problems , then bang the biggest load of cancellations i have seen on this route , From Monday there is NO short journeys for god knows how long , just the long ones , hopefully with double deckers .
Quick look on the bustimes map & the 38 had been allocated all deckers, 38 is now pvr of 4, minus the extras.

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
Stagecoach, Rock Ferry Depot have won the Stena Line contract, in the Birkenhead port, to start today
(21/05/2022 02:12)N271CKB Wrote:  Stagecoach, Rock Ferry Depot have won the Stena Line contract, in the Birkenhead port, to start today
Where does the routes shuttle to? Just Hamilton Square?

I like how Stagecoach can't run full service and now they are now adding in another route. Seems a bit daft.
Its mostly just from the ferry terminal to the boat, with the odd trip to Hamilton Square
(22/05/2022 16:12)N271CKB Wrote:  Its mostly just from the ferry terminal to the boat, with the odd trip to Hamilton Square

AHH, ok, Thank you.
I thought Stena normally had their own buses for port - boat. I thought it was just to get people out of the ferry terminal.
(23/05/2022 11:26)iMarkeh Wrote:  AHH, ok, Thank you.
I thought Stena normally had their own buses for port - boat. I thought it was just to get people out of the ferry terminal.

If I remember correctly Happy Al’s used to do the Stena Line contract and in some cases it involves the bus driving on to the ferry with passengers (once through security etc) and dropping the passengers off onboard the boat ????

Been hating Urban 90's since 2001Dodgy
Thats the one
I managed to photo VX62 CXD working the Stena Line service this morning, a good load of passengers heading to Hamilton Square station.

[Image: 52095686714_a5d576757c.jpg]Stagecoach Merseyside VX62 CXD by Tom Harrison, on Flickr

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)