Current time: 16/04/2024, 18:08 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: First Chester & Wirral
Rob we cant asume that yet there might be other reasons tbh i. Posted this here as its RF info but put it in speculations thread as well
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(28/08/2012 07:36)P450 SWX Wrote:  Rob we cant asume that yet there might be other reasons tbh i. Posted this here as its RF info but put it in speculations thread as well

What other reasons ? are first poaching stagecoach drivers

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
Speculation thread for speculation please lads. Let's keep this thread on topic with current fleet info etc.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
which eclipse and marshall are on 1/2 today past both a ecliose brianded for blacon in bromborough and a marshall in birkenhead could not ID as was driving
Not sure, i'll keep an eye out though! Has R876 ERE been on the 1s/2s yet? Keeps avoiding me... I still need 871 and 873 you see too!

873 was on them last week just showing 1 City Centre on the blind, and 871s always on them going the opposite direction to me! One day...

I am no longer active on this forum.
(28/08/2012 12:09)P493 MBY Wrote:  Not sure, i'll keep an eye out though! Has R876 ERE been on the 1s/2s yet? Keeps avoiding me... I still need 871 and 873 you see too!

873 was on them last week just showing 1 City Centre on the blind, and 871s always on them going the opposite direction to me! One day...
I haven't seen R878 ERE (60112) recently; is it still in service here?

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Its knocking around somewhere! R810 NVT was towed in last week and the front floor was touching the ground in the depot displaying 000 ROCK FERRY DEPOT on the blinds, It was in Scrap corner when i passed the depot later on and now its back in the service fleet so mustnt have been too bad!

Also been told Rock Ferrys very own Antique, N415 ENW, is still there and parked up somewhere with all those prismas, will have alook later!

Luke

I am no longer active on this forum.
am told 60139 is still on site at rock ferry, service or scrap anyone?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
(28/08/2012 18:41)bolton bus basher Wrote:  am told 60139 is still on site at rock ferry, service or scrap anyone?

Not been in service for a while,rancid vile piece of junk will not be torturing passengers
ever again

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
there is some really good ultralows here , 60009 is amazing one of the best i ever been on and am sure theres other good ones out there and a shame thats gone as thats one less chance of getting one

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)