Current time: 25/04/2024, 13:03 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
Quick question: Are Rock Ferry doing the 'S' school services on the Liverpool side? I noticed one of the Gold buses on the S10A by Whiston Hospital on Wed/Thur
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
They are doing some of them yes, Best thing to do around School time is look at Bus times, You can see them tracking displaying the routes they last did

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
One of Rock Ferrys gold Enviro300s has been involved in a nasty smash in Ellesmere Port. Looks to have driven into an excavation by the old bus station.

Unsure of fleet number.
(14/11/2020 19:13)L401CJF Wrote:  One of Rock Ferrys gold Enviro300s has been involved in a nasty smash in Ellesmere Port. Looks to have driven into an excavation by the old bus station.

Unsure of fleet number.

27270 was the bus. Driver and passenger uninjured. No further comments please.

Follow me on Flickr. https://www.flickr.com/people/135528304@N03/
On checking BusTimes it looks like it was 27260 that was involved not 27270 apparently it was on 16:00 X1 to Chester when it happened.
(15/11/2020 06:49)M60lad Wrote:  On checking BusTimes it looks like it was 27260 that was involved not 27270 apparently it was on 16:00 X1 to Chester when it happened.

Sorry yes it was 27260. My error.

Follow me on Flickr. https://www.flickr.com/people/135528304@N03/
How bad is the bus, I bet it will be off the road for a good few weeks for repairs followed by engineer road testing to make sure it is fit for service again.
Firstly, having seen the report in the paper the health of the driver should be the main concern and not the bus. With regards to the bus, the sane report states that it was very low speed so damage wise who knows. But the sole passenger on board the bus was fine and continued on their journey.
Considering the accident happend around 17:00 on Saturday how was a replacement bus found so quick and able to operate the return 17:53 Chester-Rock Ferry service as according to Bus Times 15740 was found and operated the return journey now whether it operated it on time I dont know.
I would just like to state for the record that I was unaware that the driver operating the vehicle at that time had any medical issues.

Also I hope he or she is ok and good news that the passenger was ok too.

User(s) browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)