Current time: 26/04/2024, 07:18 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: First Chester & Wirral
not seen it recently but someone might be able to confirm
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I think its finally gone, not seen it for weeks now. As for the oldest bus in Merseyside... I think you've forgotton about Ace, Helms and Merseypride!

I am no longer active on this forum.
Was passing through Heswall this evening, and seen one of the Gemini's coming towards me. Everything was fine apart from the upper deck saloon lights were not switched on/or not working. The passengers certainly looked happy sitting in the dark!
former Rock Ferry SLF, R981 NVT/40139 towed into PVS Barnsley today, a very sorry sight indeed. Such a shame i loved that batch! Sad

Luke

I am no longer active on this forum.
These days buses dont seem to last as long as days gone by maybe because they are being used more intensively than they used to be .

The days of the Olympians and VR's are slowly disappearing into dream land . Those where the days .
Luke where did 40139 end its life?
(22/08/2012 20:37)P493 MBY Wrote:  former Rock Ferry SLF, R981 NVT/40139 towed into PVS Barnsley today, a very sorry sight indeed. Such a shame i loved that batch! Sad

Luke

40135 still going good at Pioneer but may be at risk as they are getting 10 B9s in september
Looks like additional vehicles are on their way to both Birkhenhead and Chester Depots from Hunslet Park (Leeds) from what I've just read on another forum:

Birkenhead- 30241/3/5/6/30836/7/9 32459
Chester- 66700-6
(23/08/2012 06:51)M60lad Wrote:  Looks like additional vehicles are on their way to both Birkhenhead and Chester Depots from Hunslet Park (Leeds) from what I've just read on another forum:

Birkenhead- 30241/3/5/6/30836/7/9 32459
Chester- 66700-6

This seems correct as I spoke to a driver yesterday and they said they were 53 reg, the vehicles going to Chester anyway. The rest all seem to be Olympians except 32459 looking at flickr.

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Yep,more decker scrappers for Rock Ferry even if they are for schools Laugh

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly

User(s) browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)