Current time: 19/04/2024, 21:47 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
Liverpool - Wirral services were delayed heavily this morning (60mins+) due to ongoing roadworks in Liverpool. There were no services through Little Sutton etc. for an hour. There are no real time boards or any screens up. I counted at least a few people going into the port some directed on the 2. Overpool only relays on X1 so no buses there. bizarrely the depot on route surely there's a contingency plan.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(14/10/2019 16:43)bussnapsuk Wrote:  Liverpool - Wirral services were delayed heavily this morning (60mins+) due to ongoing roadworks in Liverpool. There were no services through Little Sutton etc. for an hour. There are no real time boards or any screens up. I counted at least a few people going into the port some directed on the 2. Overpool only relays on X1 so no buses there. bizarrely the depot on route surely there's a contingency plan.
I suppose they can only work with what buses they have available and you can keep sending out buses which the changeover driver but there are only so many buses and drivers. In the end, you just end up making the congestion worse as well as you send more buses into the 'danger zone' so to speak. There isn't really an easy way around the whole situation. Miss out Liverpool and a large proportion of your passengers are stuck with no alternative.
I heard a few people on board the 2 moaning this morning about the 1 not turning up and having to wait not knowing what was going on

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
34808 on a 5 working that goes to Wrexham today. Very unusual to see anything other than a Solo on the Wrexham workings.

Alexander Dennis Dart 34820 has joined 34808 here

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Currently present at Chester depot are Gold Enviro300s 27257 and 27270. 70 was noted earlier on the 16s to Saltney.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(22/10/2019 15:35)Aarons Transport Pictures Wrote:  Currently present at Chester depot are Gold Enviro300s 27257 and 27270. 70 was noted earlier on the 16s to Saltney.

Temporary Loan?

(22/10/2019 18:33)chester285 Wrote:  Temporary Loan?

Just been told that 26053 is at RF
Having read on the Stagecoach twitter feed of continual delays especially to service PR1 during weekdays and PR2 on Saturdays , does anybody think that these should be seperated like they was previously.

When the service gets delayed and all the buses end up on one end of the route its not good for Park and Ride passengers , unlike most bus passengers these will be people that will obviously look at parking in the Chester area or even go and do there shopping or business elsewhere.

The areas that are very congested are the roundabout south of the Grovesnor Bridge (PR1), Bache Morrisons Roundabout to Fountains Roundabout (PR1) and Sealand Road Retail area (PR2).
19534 MX09 KTV is has been on service 6 to Little Sutton, does anyone know if this is a transfer in or just a loan vehicle, if transfered has anyone any idea whats gone the other way?

User(s) browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)