Current time: 28/03/2024, 21:19 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Warrington's Own Buses
RE: Warrington's Own Buses
(13/09/2019 17:54)Valandil Wrote:  Does anyone know what the 19 interworks with please?

Off the top of my head I remember a few duties in which a 19 comes in for a number 1. I also know of a 25 coming in then goes out as a 19. We also have duties in which two 19’s run consecutively...hope that helps
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(13/09/2019 20:53)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  Off the top of my head I remember a few duties in which a 19 comes in for a number 1. I also know of a 25 coming in then goes out as a 19. We also have duties in which two 19’s run consecutively...hope that helps

Thanks - that's interesting about the 1 as I thought that the 1 usually came off a 16/16A during the day.
Anyway things will be shaken up a bit when some of the timetables change in a couple of weeks' time.
Now that the Stocks Lane works have been completed, the ironic thing is that the 14 and 15 now both do exactly the opposite of their traditional routes.
So if you're in Sankey or Penketh and want to catch the 14, you now need to stand at a bus stop with 15 on the flag, and if you want to catch the 15, you now need to stand at a bus stop with 14 on the flag!
https://www.warringtonsownbuses.co.uk/ne...ce-14-&-15
Just had a ride on LJ04LDU, ex Vision Bus which now has fleet number 183. Still in Vision blue colours.
I had Enviro 215 for my first half of my duty this morning. Got quite cosy at times with standing loads but what a great little bus....would be good to see the company buy similar stretched versions.
Wink RE: Warrington's Own Buses
(17/09/2019 20:01)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  I had Enviro 215 for my first half of my duty this morning. Got quite cosy at times with standing loads but what a great little bus....would be good to see the company buy similar stretched versions.

I think they already have some on the Cheshire Cat services LOL
They are MMC versions though

(18/09/2019 06:52)stankevitch Wrote:  I think they already have some on the Cheshire Cat services LOL

Works for me
(18/09/2019 06:52)stankevitch Wrote:  I think they already have some on the Cheshire Cat services LOL

We don’t use the mini Enviros on CAT services Dodgy
Sad RE: Warrington's Own Buses
(18/09/2019 13:10)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  We don’t use the mini Enviros on CAT services Dodgy

I thought one would be standard on the 48 Northwich route, but they both seem to be on standard town routes.
(19/09/2019 16:49)stankevitch Wrote:  I thought one would be standard on the 48 Northwich route, but they both seem to be on standard town routes.

Perhaps more Weaverham High pupils are travelling on the 48 than anticipated? Howard's ran in to issues when they tried using a 29 seater Dart on the 48 in school term time, even though a 40 seater looked like overkill at other times.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)