Current time: 23/04/2024, 22:05 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
The Business Park is doing well. Around 15 people on a trip I did. £1.50 single, £2 return to the business park.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Busmaps tracker showing NO Gold vehicles on the 38 today, all standard SC and 36315! The new 1/X1 presumably requires all the Gold vehicles?
(03/09/2019 08:23)DVG526 Wrote:  Busmaps tracker showing NO Gold vehicles on the 38 today, all standard SC and 36315! The new 1/X1 presumably requires all the Gold vehicles?

I'm told the 38 is no longer a 'Gold' route.....

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(03/09/2019 10:36)gka472l Wrote:  I'm told the 38 is no longer a 'Gold' route.....

Well that didn't last very long!
New 22 blinds showing West Kirkby instead of West Kirby....
(01/09/2019 23:41)iMarkeh Wrote:  From a maintenance perspective, would it not be better to send the MANs to Gillmoss in exchange for the Ex Rock Ferry Enviro 200s?
Keep all the MANs together. Seems a bit odd that they have moved things in this way. Was it just a case of needing buses quickly and not thinking too much into it?

The Gold Solos are all MAN engined.
Can anyone confirm since when Chester have had KX08LVM from the midlands, also is there more arriving from the batch, thanks
We've had LVM since Sunday, we also have LVL. LVO is due soon, currently awaiting parts from MAN. Initial plan is to use them on the 22 West Kirby service, but they've seen service on the 16s and Ellesmere Port services. I had LVL this morning on the 6 and 7s.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(03/09/2019 10:36)gka472l Wrote:  I'm told the 38 is no longer a 'Gold' route.....

Sounds like it was a plan to keep the Gold buses at Rock ferry until they could purloin them for the X1 route .

Well the 38 is going to have a difficult time for 6 weeks in Bromborough with the closure of Acre Lane for sewer excavations in association with the new housing developments on the old school site.
Sat on Gold 1 this morning very busy upstairs and downstairs. Won't be surprised of they don't extend this to wrexham and split routes into two

1 Liverpool to Chester
1A Chester to wrex

I think this could be a great move as the 5 already serves wrexham

User(s) browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)