Current time: 20/04/2024, 09:49 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
27299 on 2 had some collision damage outside Meadowcroft nursing home in Bromborough
yesterday with a white van after pulling away from the stop

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
It has been reported on facebook that 16952 and one other are now with Vision Travel. Not sure whether its the one in Manchester or Cheshire.

Smile Today is a good day Smile
(23/06/2019 16:48)bkp550 Wrote:  It has been reported on facebook that 16952 and one other are now with Vision Travel. Not sure whether its the one in Manchester or Cheshire.

There are 2 parked in the yard of VisionBus at Blackrod.
(Maybe @AlexBus12 can Id the other)
16951-3/6/9 all reported to now be with Vision Travel, Blackrod via NW Bus Sales.
They was good Buses when First Wigan used them on the 32, They will be a good Addition to the fleet.

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
41/41A/41B/42 is having its frequency reduced to a bus every 12 minutes Mondays to Fridays. There is no longer a clockface timetable, it’s an awful mess
Wonder if thats just for the summer, it does look very messy.

Timetables now online for July changes for the 1, 2, 22, 38
As a resident of the woodchurch estate myself 2 things I would say will help are

1st, Get rid of the 41B. The amount of complaints I have heard from other residents most of them of senior ages about this service is phenomenal, they want a bus that takes them straight home, not via arrowe park hospital

2nd, reinstate the 42 after 17:32 from rock ferry, not sure what time it leaves mill park because the service at 18:32 only goes to birkenhead bus stn but to drop the 42 after 18:32 was a bad move on stagecoaches part. A bus every hour on a sunday is not good especially when the weather is bad.
22 also has some minor changes and interestingly an earlier trip from Chester. Will this bus run dead from RF or will it run of a 1/2?
(26/06/2019 15:51)313201 Wrote:  As a resident of the woodchurch estate myself 2 things I would say will help are

1st, Get rid of the 41B. The amount of complaints I have heard from other residents most of them of senior ages about this service is phenomenal, they want a bus that takes them straight home, not via arrowe park hospital

2nd, reinstate the 42 after 17:32 from rock ferry, not sure what time it leaves mill park because the service at 18:32 only goes to birkenhead bus stn but to drop the 42 after 18:32 was a bad move on stagecoaches part. A bus every hour on a sunday is not good especially when the weather is bad.

I find the timetable odd - the 41B is given 9 minutes to get to Brom Cross from Mill Park but the 41A and 42 of an evening are given only 7... woodchurch lost its daytime link to Arrowe Park when the 10A went so I don’t see why it’s needed - just run the Sunday daytime service of an evening - same PVR I believe.

Or, have one bus, perhaps the 41A, run direct to Arrowe Park and back via Home Farm Road and Church Lane in both directions - whilst the 42 can do a loop of woodchurch and back to Mill Park (not serving APH). The timetable is very messy

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)