Current time: 25/04/2024, 20:53 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Warrington's Own Buses
RE: Warrington's Own Buses
I know for a certain you won’t get to go on 156 as that’s the Birchwood Park Shuttle bus. 154 I believe is out and about, one of the best in the fleet
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(29/05/2018 09:12)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  I know for a certain you won’t get to go on 156 as that’s the Birchwood Park Shuttle bus. 154 I believe is out and about, one of the best in the fleet
Thanks mate I'll look out for it I already knew about 156 being the shuttle I just mentioned it just in case it ever ends up on a normal route btw do you know if any of the other vehicles I need are out or is it just 154.
One of the non-Cat branded new buses on the 15:40 Cat 9 service from Northwich today - which strangely said Stretton on the destination display, not Warrington.
Is there a reason why the new CATs MMC200s don't get used on Sunday's and Cadets are used on most if not all routes instead? Just wondering what the point is in buying new buses when one day of the week they just sit idle in/at the depot?
(06/06/2018 06:06)M60lad Wrote:  Is there a reason why the new CATs MMC200s don't get used on Sunday's and Cadets are used on most if not all routes instead? Just wondering what the point is in buying new buses when one day of the week they just sit idle in/at the depot?

Could it relate to the type of warranty they have requires the mileage to be kept below a certain figure?
(06/06/2018 11:33)knutstransport Wrote:  Could it relate to the type of warranty they have requires the mileage to be kept below a certain figure?

In fairness I did wonder why they weren’t out on a Sunday, maybe the CATs need a rest and a good lie in after sitting in traffic all week through Stockton Heath lol
(06/06/2018 06:06)M60lad Wrote:  Is there a reason why the new CATs MMC200s don't get used on Sunday's and Cadets are used on most if not all routes instead? Just wondering what the point is in buying new buses when one day of the week they just sit idle in/at the depot?

Could be due to the mileage to be kept a certain figure the same happens to the Eclipse as i've never seen them on a sunday, a number of companies does the same even Arriva , from where i use to live Arriva has never used any double deckers on sundays unless for events etc.

Speaking of the Eclipse and others, Are any of them due for a new livery?
(09/06/2018 00:55)TheShire Wrote:  Speaking of the Eclipse and others, Are any of them due for a new livery?

Yes
(07/06/2018 09:24)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  In fairness I did wonder why they weren’t out on a Sunday, maybe the CATs need a rest and a good lie in after sitting in traffic all week through Stockton Heath lol

CATs also sleep longer than many other animals. Laugh
I wondered if the eviro's are fueled by milk...

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)