Current time: 16/04/2024, 18:23 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Warrington's Own Buses
RE: Warrington's Own Buses
Great photos
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(04/05/2018 08:56)knutstransport Wrote:  I'm not sure but until yesterday I've only seen buses with DK56 or DK07 registrations working it. Perhaps Mike McNiven can help answer that, I noticed he photographed YX18 KTT that was working the afternoon Warrington-Knutsford service yesterday while it was out-of-service, so the approx time the photo was taken might give a clue.

I took them photos around 1030 - 1100 in the morning, it looked like it had just arrived in off the 0940 ex Knutsford 47 when it then went to park up.
(04/05/2018 11:31)mikemcniven Wrote:  I took them photos around 1030 - 1100 in the morning, it looked like it had just arrived in off the 0940 ex Knutsford 47 when it then went to park up.

It ran the service arriving in Knutsford at 14:10 from Warrington as well yesterday so sounds like it ran all the 47s and whichever Lymm school contract gets the vehicle which has come off the 47.
Is the Enviro400 demo still in service today ?
(04/05/2018 14:22)zephyr Wrote:  Is the Enviro400 demo still in service today ?

Yes, it was on the 16 again today. Another enthusiast (a local) said that’s all he’s seen it on is the 16.

Inside it felt very dark with the tinted windows. A lighter tint would have been a better match with the interior. I’d like to see how it fares at speed as it was ok at 30mph but stop start constantly.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(04/05/2018 10:37)bus401 Wrote:  Great photos

Yes, especially the Enviro 400 demonstrator - it looks really nice and imo no car could match it!
I see that the dests have been revised at the latest set of changes, and for example the outbound 2 now displays Westy instead of Latchford, the 15 just says Penketh Circular (instead of Sankey as well) and the 21 says Orford instead of Longford.
(04/05/2018 15:27)RedPanda Wrote:  Yes, it was on the 16 again today. Another enthusiast (a local) said that’s all he’s seen it on is the 16.

Inside it felt very dark with the tinted windows. A lighter tint would have been a better match with the interior. I’d like to see how it fares at speed as it was ok at 30mph but stop start constantly.

When's it due to go back as I'm off to Warrington on Wednesday so I'm hoping to see it
Dose any one have a list of the new cat buses as ive seen different reg plates cat regs any YX18TT 210].THANKS
(08/05/2018 15:00)PAUL2511 Wrote:  Dose any one have a list of the new cat buses as ive seen different reg plates cat regs any YX18TT 210].THANKS

Yes follow the link
http://dartslf.com/forum/showthread.php?...#pid117847
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)