Current time: 28/03/2024, 12:33 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Warrington's Own Buses
RE: WBT Network Warrington
(09/04/2018 06:06)M60lad Wrote:  Having looked at the diversion on Google Streetmaps I don't see any problems on the diversion route that would warrant a smaller vehicle being used during the diversion, as for the chunk missed out like I've said Howards are covering some of the route with a 19X service with one of their Enviro200s.

Perhaps a tad off topic for the thread but what part of the route is being covered by Howards? And have you got a timetable please?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Unfortunate news of a crash today in Orford:
http://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/news...in_Orford/
Find all posts by this user
Presume it's the Winwick section as that's the only missing part.
(09/04/2018 16:58)jcksmnr Wrote:  ALX400 on their this morning on the diversion route near Croft, the Eclipses may struggle but other than that deckers regularly use the route on school services anyway.

I had a Volvo B7 Eclipse on a 19 this afternoon. Let’s just say it’s pretty tight around certain parts of that diversion route lol
Can I ask which particular journey that 19 was and which routes you did before and after the 19?
I'm guessing that the 19 still generally goes onto a 22 during the interpeak period.
Any info about boards and workings much appreciated as always.
(09/04/2018 22:39)Valandil Wrote:  Can I ask which particular journey that 19 was and which routes you did before and after the 19?
I'm guessing that the 19 still generally goes onto a 22 during the interpeak period.
Any info about boards and workings much appreciated as always.

No problem Valandi. I was actually a spare driver, the driver on that duty was unfortunately involved in the RTA in Orford so I had to cover the rest of his duty. The routes for that duty were a 25 then a 5 out and a 5A back on a VDL Cadet. Meal break then a 21, 13 and a 19 to finish the duty. Hope that helps. The Volvo Eclupse has been on Pops all day before I took it over for my duty.
Can anyone advise why the Enviro200 MMC's have not been delivered in time for the service changes? Looks a bit poor having rebranded the routes and still using tatty life expired Cadets.

---
Thanks
Ant

Check out my YouTube Channel updated regularly at 18:00 Most Days;
https://www.youtube.com/c/apdmediatransp...nel/videos

Check out my content on Flickr:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/envirohunter
https://www.flickr.com/photos/envirohunter/albums

Updated recently with a trip down to the South Coast in 2021 & Railway Pictures from 2017.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(10/04/2018 17:08)ant17612 Wrote:  Can anyone advise why the Enviro200 MMC's have not been delivered in time for the service changes? Looks a bit poor having rebranded the routes and still using tatty life expired Cadets.

I believe they will be arriving this week
(10/04/2018 17:08)ant17612 Wrote:  Can anyone advise why the Enviro200 MMC's have not been delivered in time for the service changes? Looks a bit poor having rebranded the routes and still using tatty life expired Cadets.

There is one in Scarborough, Possibly on its way to warrington. I would say from Wednesday we would start seeing them arriving
https://www.flickr.com/photos/welshpete2...MT-23AmYBs
(10/04/2018 07:45)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  No problem Valandi. I was actually a spare driver, the driver on that duty was unfortunately involved in the RTA in Orford so I had to cover the rest of his duty. The routes for that duty were a 25 then a 5 out and a 5A back on a VDL Cadet. Meal break then a 21, 13 and a 19 to finish the duty. Hope that helps. The Volvo Eclupse has been on Pops all day before I took it over for my duty.

That's really interesting, thanks!
It has made quite an interesting logic puzzle working out the details - might it have been the following, if you can remember?

25 1015 - 1202
5o 1208 - 1314
5Ai1321 - 1435
- meal break -
21 1530 - 1605
13 1610 - 1655
19 1702 - 1848

I guess that in the future that first part may have a Cheshire Cat vehicle allocated, meaning a Cheshire Cat in Orford, Cinnamon Brow and Birchwood on route 25.

Any information on workings is always much appreciated!

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)