Current time: 19/04/2024, 09:43 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(02/04/2018 19:51)chester285 Wrote:  Sometimes its best not to say anything about information you may hold, that way your not having to explain yourself and run the risk of annoying anyone!

Going back to what i mentioned previously regarding the Deebee Branding, I managed to get a photo of it in the depot, its not the best as it was rather awkward to take

Not what I was expecting....shame they domt use the old DB livery would stand out better
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(02/04/2018 22:05)E208 WBG Wrote:  Not what I was expecting....shame they domt use the old DB livery would stand out better

I guess in a way it’s better They did’nt use the old deebee livery as stagecoach doesn’t want to be associated with the gha

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
Are RF short on Gold Enviro300 at the moment, few non standard buses on the 2 last couple of days Enviro200, ALX Trident, MAN?
From VOSA N & P's:

PC1033334 SN GLENVALE TRANSPORT LTD Director(s): COLIN BROWN, Robert Jones, Mark Arnold Threapleton
GILMOSS DEPOT, EAST LANCASHIRE ROAD, LIVERPOOL, L11 0BB New operating centre: THE OLD STATION, SAIGHTON LANE, WAVERTON, CHESTER, CH3 7PA New authorisation at this operating centre will be: 75 vehicle(s) Removed operating centre: SIDING ROAD, FLEETWOOD, FY7 6NS
On Thursday the service 1 and X8 where suffering delays due to traffic congestion between Backford and Chester Zoo with delays of up to one hour. Some of the problem could be put down to a breakdown at Backford Dip and the extra traffic heading for Chester Zoo now we are having some half decent weather.
Back to the service 1 , you can see from the timetable how much of the timetable is padding for Chester Zoo the services that omit Chester Zoo can do Upton Wheatsheaf to Cheshire Oaks in 7 , 8 or 9 minutes , the services via Chester Zoo do the same in 18 or 19 minutes , couple that all day and there is room for at least an extra journey.
(04/04/2018 10:36)St Helens Rider Wrote:  From VOSA N & P's:

PC1033334 SN GLENVALE TRANSPORT LTD Director(s): COLIN BROWN, Robert Jones, Mark Arnold Threapleton
GILMOSS DEPOT, EAST LANCASHIRE ROAD, LIVERPOOL, L11 0BB New operating centre: THE OLD STATION, SAIGHTON LANE, WAVERTON, CHESTER, CH3 7PA New authorisation at this operating centre will be: 75 vehicle(s) Removed operating centre: SIDING ROAD, FLEETWOOD, FY7 6NS

Thank you for letting us know that the new Waverton base can have up to 75 vehicles. How many does Liverpool Road currently have?
(07/04/2018 19:46)Metroline1511 Wrote:  Thank you for letting us know that the new Waverton base can have up to 75 vehicles. How many does Liverpool Road currently have?

I think Chester depot has around 65 vehicles allocated at the moment
(07/04/2018 19:50)Y474 KNF Wrote:  I think Chester depot has around 65 vehicles allocated at the moment

So, the move to a small extent allows for the expansion following the take-up of ex-GHA routes.
(07/04/2018 19:50)Y474 KNF Wrote:  I think Chester depot has around 65 vehicles allocated at the moment

Chester's current Liverpool road depot has an allocation of 62 vehicles, with a PVR for 55,
(Source Mbonwick Period 11 Fleetcard weekending 3rd March 2018), this is likely to change due to transferring to the Old Station and new services which are unmentioned.

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)