Current time: 19/04/2024, 16:35 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
There is a commom fault with them B7s that First and Stagecoach tried and could not fix. The saloon heating is in the roof and when the bus is turned off of a night, the coolant drains down and comes out of the overflow, rather than going back into the coolant tank. Once they're on the road for an hour and the coolant is back in the heating system, the tank is then near enough empty and warning lights start appearing. 21260 and 21275 were the worst for this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(08/10/2017 10:20)PO59 MXJ Wrote:  There is a commom fault with them B7s that First and Stagecoach tried and could not fix. The saloon heating is in the roof and when the bus is turned off of a night, the coolant drains down and comes out of the overflow, rather than going back into the coolant tank. Once they're on the road for an hour and the coolant is back in the heating system, the tank is then near enough empty and warning lights start appearing. 21260 and 21275 were the worst for this.
That sounds like the fault the driver mentioned. Thats presumably why it is only used on the shorter runs like my school bus route.
Chester have a Enviro300 I think from ROCK FERRY and its the one in the new livey and its on the 5s locals Huntington
(13/10/2017 16:11)PAUL2511 Wrote:  Chester have a Enviro300 I think from ROCK FERRY and its the one in the new livey and its on the 5s locals Huntington

I saw it about an hour ago and thought it looked like a newbie. Not amazing buses but better than the streelite by far.
I think that is MAN 18.240/Enviro300 24173 PO59MXG

The livery on this isn't new as such, it was done as a paint shop spare apparently (along with 24172) so the white was replaced with blue - As far as I know only these two are in that livery.

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
(13/10/2017 16:11)PAUL2511 Wrote:  Chester have a Enviro300 I think from ROCK FERRY and its the one in the new livey and its on the 5s locals Huntington

I think it’s one of the 59 plate mans but the livery it’s in isn’t the new livery, it’s a float vehicle for when normal vehicles are in for repaint

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
Does anyone know when 19031 is being repainted into full livery and not just the white

I heard it was getting branded for a contract apparently so just got the white livery as an interim after the Hope University contract ended.

buses7675

(13/10/2017 17:51)buses7675 Wrote:  I heard it was getting branded for a contract apparently so just got the white livery as an interim after the Hope University contract ended.

Do you know which depot the contract has been awarded to

That I don't know, very little known about it. I was lucky to get a pic of it in white at Gillmoss before it left for Chester really.

buses7675

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)