Current time: 20/04/2024, 13:10 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
It must just be the roumers then... I cant understand why Townlynx turned it down... T1, 9/X9... They are running out of service work. Is this why Chester has a few solos moved here so that the 51/53 darts can move onto the 9/x9?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Its most probably arriva put in a tender to operate them but the driver as confused it and thought they meant they have won the tenders.
(16/08/2017 09:24)iMarkeh Wrote:  I have just been told by a reliable Arriva driver that they have won the SP1/2 and the X1/1/2

I find that very strange that arriva have got the SP1/2 given they were down to work one of the diagrams then pulled out

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
Probably just better waiting to see what happens on this one I think!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
I have just spoken to the driver again and he has corrected himself saying that is was a 'canteen rumor'. I trust what drivers say normally but starting to think I should take it all with a pinch of salt. Their meant to be representing their company not talking rubbish saying a service is starting when it isnt.
Maybe townlynx didnt want to overstretch themselves but gain work that is closer to depot like 28/28a, denbighshire contract are due in october its ex gha drivers on ruthin route working for stagecoach, db contracts are up in march, stagecoach depots getting full now with gaining routes in flintshire & extended 38 on wirral, £4 ticket getting better value as soon will cover wrexham
(16/08/2017 15:26)mtl97 Wrote:  Maybe townlynx didnt want to overstretch themselves but gain work that is closer to depot like 28/28a, denbighshire contract are due in october its ex gha drivers on ruthin route working for stagecoach, db contracts are up in march, stagecoach depots getting full now with gaining routes in flintshire & extended 38 on wirral, £4 ticket getting better value as soon will cover wrexham

No one knows for sure just rumours as usual best wait for vosa to upload it
(16/08/2017 15:40)E208 WBG Wrote:  No one knows for sure just rumours as usual best wait for vosa to upload it

My posts are factual, not rumours, by all means wait for N&P's for confirmation.
Im trying to workout if its one extra bus on the 38/38A diagrams for the extensive extension to Mill Park .

Merseytravel dragging heels with a timetable , considering some of the areas drop from 30 mins to an hour frequency.
(16/08/2017 17:27)wirralbus Wrote:  Im trying to workout if its one extra bus on the 38/38A diagrams for the extensive extension to Mill Park .

Merseytravel dragging heels with a timetable , considering some of the areas drop from 30 mins to an hour frequency.

There been a few amendements to origional plan as was going be 39 but now plan is

38 every hour Mill Park and every hour Boundary Road.
38B one Journey AM from Upton Station replacing a 145.
38A all evening and Sundays will serve Mill Park

User(s) browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)