Current time: 24/04/2024, 05:21 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
Where do you find out info about who has won various routes
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(15/08/2017 13:42)mr t Wrote:  Even though CWAC says Stagecoach are withdrawing the 9/X9 from 4th Sept???

Cheshire West And Chester are useless when it comes to information when GHA collapsed they were advertising the routes being operated by the wrong operators I reported that to them as I have with the 9 but they make no effort in correcting the mistakes

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
(15/08/2017 11:37)CTL45 Wrote:  SP1/2 are now staying with Stagecoach. Also an additional Flintshire contract has been gained apparently, watch this space....

Could it be they are retaining the school contract rather than gaining one?

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
(15/08/2017 19:21)chester285 Wrote:  Could it be they are retaining the school contract rather than gaining one?

No it's definitely additional, 9/X9 services confirmed.
I have just been told by a reliable Arriva driver that they have won the SP1/2 and the X1/1/2
Thought arriva wernt aloud In Cheshire oaks, or they had a disagreement with the owners of Cheshire oaks
(16/08/2017 09:35)Busguy12 Wrote:  Thought arriva wernt aloud In Cheshire oaks, or they had a disagreement with the owners of Cheshire oaks

I have literally just said the same. It didnt make sense to me either but that is what I was told.
(16/08/2017 09:24)iMarkeh Wrote:  I have just been told by a reliable Arriva driver that they have won the SP1/2 and the X1/1/2

I'm afraid you've been misinformed; The SP1/2 has been awarded to Stagecoach (Townlynx won the contract but did not accept it).
The 1/X1/2 services form part of a Denbighshire contract and that council have not yet put any of their local bus service contracts out to tender, although I understand that these are due out very soon.
Could it possibly be the case Arriva are going to run it alongside STagecoach to sort out the mess that is the times? He said that because SC won the 9/x9, Arr took the others... It is odd that he has 'made it up'....
(16/08/2017 09:57)iMarkeh Wrote:  Could it possibly be the case Arriva are going to run it alongside STagecoach to sort out the mess that is the times? He said that because SC won the 9/x9, Arr took the others... It is odd that he has 'made it up'....

Yes it is odd indeed. I'd put it down to the usual 'depot rumours' that always seem to circulate at tender time.

For clarification, the 9/X9 was also awarded to Townlynx but not accepted, hence the award to SC.

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)