Current time: 18/04/2024, 23:56 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
10836/37/40 were all on the 471/472 today (21 Feb.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Obviously at Rock Ferry to cover for the native Enviro400 currently at Gillmoss for work to be done in them.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
(21/02/2017 22:20)Bevan Price Wrote:  10836/37/40 were all on the 471/472 today (21 Feb.)

A friend of mine, who lives in Irby, texted me yesterday to tell me that he had been on two brand new buses that were clearly too good for Liverpool services. I took great delight in informing him that they were only a temporary allocation and that they were intended for the Kirkby services.Laugh
10836 on the 38 this afternoon, saw it heading to the Croft Retail Park at about 1420ish at Port Sunlight.

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(22/02/2017 11:46)Barney Wrote:  A friend of mine, who lives in Irby, texted me yesterday to tell me that he had been on two brand new buses that were clearly too good for Liverpool services. I took great delight in informing him that they were only a temporary allocation and that they were intended for the Kirkby services.Laugh

Guess the "K" key isn't working on the computer they use to program the destinations LOL
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Does anyone know what routes I can find B7RLE Eclipses on at the minute? Looking to go on some Saturday morning, however I'm a bit scared to go to Blacon as I don't want to get stabbed... I know they've been on X8s before now, but that route currently has the deckers so not sure where else they'd be
Thanks in advance
(23/02/2017 20:15)Y727 KNF Wrote:  Does anyone know what routes I can find B7RLE Eclipses on at the minute? Looking to go on some Saturday morning, however I'm a bit scared to go to Blacon as I don't want to get stabbed... I know they've been on X8s before now, but that route currently has the deckers so not sure where else they'd be
Thanks in advance

21260 was back at Chester Depot after its loan at Rock Ferry depot on X8 today
21261 is VOR in Rock Ferry Depot

Best bet to find the othet B7RLEs I would say is 1/1A Chester - Blacon Circulars from Chester Bus Exchange
(23/02/2017 21:28)E208 WBG Wrote:  21260 was back at Chester Depot after its loan at Rock Ferry depot on X8 today

Best bet to find the othet B7RLEs I would say is 1/1A Chester - Blacon Circulars from Chester Bus Exchange

Noticed 21262 on the X8 earlier too.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(23/02/2017 21:28)E208 WBG Wrote:  21260 was back at Chester Depot after its loan at Rock Ferry depot on X8 today

Today 21262 on X8 which I was saw at Cheshire Oaks this morning heading to Chester.
Thanks everyone Smile thing is I've heard all kinds of horror stories about Blacon and I'm scared to go there, however I really want to go on some B7RLEs... Might just have to get there super early and do an X8 to the Port or something by the sounds of it

Thanks again for the info

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)