Current time: 19/04/2024, 14:42 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(06/02/2017 11:03)gka472l Wrote:  Must be only a couple left now, none left at Rock Ferry, all at Chester now...10798/800 (green) have been active in the last few days, not sure on any others....can anyone advise how many are left? have any green ones gone to Cambridge yet?? plus is the other grey one, 10801 still up here? off to Chester tomorrow, hopefully one last trip on a 'Cambridge'!

Cheers
I think 10801 (grey one) could be gone now? but I have not see for few while now, only I know 18002 (grey one) still active, also I've see mostly of time 10796 or 8 also 10800 that it. I believe last week swapped for new MMC 400 reg SM66*** to replacement Cambridge MMC.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Two MMC Green Cambridge on route 2 heading to Chester now. I couldn't see fleet number bit too far away also raining too.
(06/02/2017 11:24)WAITING FOR THE 437 Wrote:  Just seen 21262 ex chester park and ride single decker also on the X8 today.

By late morning, it had found its way onto the X2 (seen at Ellesmere Port)

One of the green MMC deckers was being towed back to Rock Ferry at 11:55pm this evening. As it was being towed into the depot all traffic was stopped and the bus jacked up to negotiate turning in (front wheels were straight so maybe no steering capability).
Not sure if its an odd workig or not but Trident 18442 was out last night on 38As
Trip to Chester yesterday, in the hope of a last trip on a Cambridge before they go, went there on grey 10802 and returned later on green 10800, 10796 was also seen out. With the Merseyrail engineering work in it's last week (for the major first stage at least), I would be surprised if the Cambridge MMC's are still here past this weekend!

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(08/02/2017 00:31)Route102 Wrote:  One of the green MMC deckers was being towed back to Rock Ferry at 11:55pm this evening. As it was being towed into the depot all traffic was stopped and the bus jacked up to negotiate turning in (front wheels were straight so maybe no steering capability).

Presumably 10796 as that's in The yard at Rock Ferry this morning.

HTH

Since when has the X8 become a stopping service? Tonight's 17:09 is already 10 late yet we've picked up & set down people outside Lever Bros & Cambridge Road, Bromborough.
(08/02/2017 17:50)Turbostar Wrote:  Since when has the X8 become a stopping service? Tonight's 17:09 is already 10 late yet we've picked up & set down people outside Lever Bros & Cambridge Road, Bromborough.

Not sure if some of the peak hour journey's have extra stops. Info from a contact in Cambridge, confirmation that 10797 has arrived there, first of the green ones to arrive?

HTH

(08/02/2017 18:13)gka472l Wrote:  Not sure if some of the peak hour journey's have extra stops.

AFAIAA there's only one additional stop for the peak hour journeys, which is Bromborough Cross. There's also a temporary additional stop at Allport Road for the duration of the rail works.

Perhaps the others were just a result of a driver unsure of which were the correct stops, and thinking better safe than sorry!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)