Current time: 04/05/2024, 20:21 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
Just seen Prevident 4178 in Wigan operating on 352s today, also Cadet 2574 is on 352 as well
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Wright Renown 2716 went through Thatto Heath on a 10A to Liverpool about 5 mins ago!

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(27/01/2017 11:39)M60lad Wrote:  Just seen Prevident 4178 in Wigan operating on 352s today, also Cadet 2574 is on 352 as well
2574 is a Commander.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
(25/01/2017 08:49)T42 PVM Wrote:  Wright Renown 2720 is on the 10A, it's just gone through Thatto Heath Heading towards Liverpool

Hope they manage to keep deckers on the 10A for Phase 2 of the rails.
Sadly it seems Arriva don't know how to allocate Buses as even on a Sunday they manage to put a Pulsar on the 10A..

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(28/01/2017 20:42)Valandil Wrote:  Hope they manage to keep deckers on the 10A for Phase 2 of the rails.

Can't see Phase 2 having any effect on the 10A. What will affect routes between St Helens and Liverpool will be the Lime Street upgrade works (especially when the blockades are on).
(28/01/2017 23:11)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Can't see Phase 2 having any effect on the 10A. What will affect routes between St Helens and Liverpool will be the Lime Street upgrade works (especially when the blockades are on).

I was just thinking with rail tickets being accepted on route 10A during Phase 2 of the works.
Probably not that many will know about or take advantage of this, but for those who do it would be nice for them to have a positive experience of the bus industry.
(29/01/2017 07:29)Valandil Wrote:  I was just thinking with rail tickets being accepted on route 10A during Phase 2 of the works.
Probably not that many will know about or take advantage of this, but for those who do it would be nice for them to have a positive experience of the bus industry.

Capacity isn't too much of a problem between L1 and Lime Street. From my experience, most of the crowds tend to board/alight at Queen Square.
(29/01/2017 09:03)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Capacity isn't too much of a problem between L1 and Lime Street. From my experience, most of the crowds tend to board/alight at Queen Square.

But the 10A is the only route available to train ticket holders between James St and Lime Street during phase two.
Just wondering, does a decker still get out on route 17 or 33 some time in the morning?
I've been looking out for one on there recently but haven't seen one, and have also yet to see one on route 31 ... maybe I'm just unlucky!

User(s) browsing this thread: 82 Guest(s)