Current time: 28/03/2024, 09:39 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(10/01/2017 22:13)Bevan Price Wrote:  10800 until early afternoon at least.

Meanwhile, 19040 was seen near Ellesmere Port on the 2.

Yes 19040 was on the 2s today.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(10/01/2017 19:20)PAUL2511 Wrote:  Just a quick question does any know of 10808/09 please I heard that there at Park at gillmoss thanks

2 Orange ones seem to be being used on the Rail Replacements from Gillmoss. Think its these 2
I saw one of them orange one, not know which one 10808 or 10809 heading to Scotland Road. Look at shiny clean. Destination blind say Sorry not in the service.
(11/01/2017 11:02)326VFM Wrote:  I saw one of them orange one, not know which one 10808 or 10809 heading to Scotland Road. Look at shiny clean. Destination blind say Sorry not in the service.

Was hoping there would be heaing to Chester
Overheard one customer the other day boarding at Sir Thomas Street in Liverpool, asking if the decker on route 2 was the "Park & Ride" bus. Confused I know geography isn't a strong point with a lot of people, but I can tell Cambridge from Chester!
That was always going to be a problem with them arriving with all the publicity for park and ride on them that they would be remembered for the wrong reasons.

When the vehicles do move south to Cambridge they will be missed they look damn good vehicles .
(10/01/2017 22:33)PO59 MXJ Wrote:  2 Orange ones seem to be being used on the Rail Replacements from Gillmoss. Think its these 2

is there a good time to catch these 'out on the road'?? Did get a shot of 10809 in the yard at Gillmoss earlier (with what I'm assuming is 10808 further behind). Am having a full day out tomorrow so keen to catch these out in service if I can! Ta in advance!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(11/01/2017 15:42)wirralbus Wrote:  That was always going to be a problem with them arriving with all the publicity for park and ride on them that they would be remembered for the wrong reasons.

When the vehicles do move south to Cambridge they will be missed they look damn good vehicles .

Agreed - they are very good buses. Excellent to ride on & comfortable too, with plenty of legroon, Wi-FI and USB recharging available on board. Light, bright & airy. I'd like to see something similar allocated up here, but I'm not holding my breath.
(11/01/2017 16:22)gka472l Wrote:  is there a good time to catch these 'out on the road'?? Did get a shot of 10809 in the yard at Gillmoss earlier (with what I'm assuming is 10808 further behind). Am having a full day out tomorrow so keen to catch these out in service if I can! Ta in advance!

If there out let me know please thanks
(11/01/2017 16:22)gka472l Wrote:  is there a good time to catch these 'out on the road'?? Did get a shot of 10809 in the yard at Gillmoss earlier (with what I'm assuming is 10808 further behind). Am having a full day out tomorrow so keen to catch these out in service if I can! Ta in advance!

This morning I was saw at Scotland Road but couldn't see fleet number could be either 10808 or 809, I couldn't catch them cos too far away. If I closer them I will catch fleet number and photo too. I've done marks up with photo 10796-807 and 810. But not yet with 808 and 809, this Friday I'm going to Liverpool again with my car trying to catch up with photos. Not to miss out!!!

User(s) browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)