Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: The Weather
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
(09/01/2013 06:09)507009 Wrote: [ -> ]Generally speaking, it's been remarkably mild of late. It's not often around turn of the year time I can go out without gloves and a heavy coat and still feel perfectly warm. I suppose a cold snap is inevitable.

Looks like you spoke too soon! Very cold this morning with the fog as well compared to what it has been recently.
The million dollar question everybody wants to know is will it snow sometime over the next 24 hours , if you live away from a west facing coast it is highly likely is the answer .
From what I could read into the forecast, looks like the North West will get snow this afternoon/early evening and then another load in the morning - just in time for rush hour on a fresh working week - not good.
Just looking at the BBC Weather and it reckons Wrexham will get a few hours of light snow this evening and then just rain all day tomorrow, so hopefully it won’t be too bad for us.
Looks like Liverpool aren't getting any, apparently sunny today with just showers tomorrow.
you sure mate? just bbc website says st helens is getting light snow in the evening and heavy snow overnight, i will post this link can someone tell me if it works or not please http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2638785
Oh aye you're right, checking the forecast for Huyton it appears light snow from 1800-0000. Same for L12 (West Derby) and L1 (City Centre). But no snow what so ever tomorrow but rain, so it appears what ever snow does fall will be washed away by the rain anyway!
Thank goodness! Snow only ever causes problems in getting to places or causes lengthy spells of being stood around in freezing conditions waiting for delayed buses. Bah humbug and whatnot but I for one, will be eternally grateful if it fails to stick and/or is completely obliterated by rain tomorrow!
But the rain tomorrow will just turn to ice tomorrow tonight , potentially very lethal conditions underfoot on Tuesday morning with overnight Monday into Tuesday likely to be sub zero.
snows getting closer as its started to snow in bangor
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Reference URL's