Current time: 11/05/2024, 23:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

David Ogden Travel
RE: David Ogden Travel
To be honest it looks in good nick andyrigby2410 so i think its more benificial to keep using it why its in good condition.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(14/07/2014 07:40)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Well on friday they where using coaches to cover school contracts but what amuses me is they dont put boards in the windows to signifiy what route it is and the coaches didnt have ticket machines so dont know how they get away with it.
Coaches might have been "filling in" between their duties on the rail replacement services (St. Helens / Liverpool) - easier to use a coach than send the driver between the station & Baxters Lane to get a bus.
Failed VDL Bova Magiq S10 JDO returning to Merseyside on a low loader today.

Photo HERE.
Looks like theres a scania/east lancs esteem parked up on there back fence (stagecoach livery).
Just been pased and had a closer look and its a MAN elc myllenium (04 plate) without the roof pod but looked like the back end of an esteem when i first seen it.
On anoter note ogdens now seem to have quite a fair few MAN elc myllenniums (ex stagecoach).
Its been reported that there as been 2 fires at ogdens depot over the past week , 1 was a tyre fire and the most recent was a fire started on one of the veichles.
David ogdens seems to have acquired 2 ex metrobus ADL darts still in there metrobus livery.
David Ogden Travel
OGDENS had a event today in Southport, which was advertised on the coaches as "Christmas party & 2018 brochure launch" at least twelve OGDENS vehicles were involved plus a Hilton's coach. The following Ogden vehicles were noted FY52PLX, UKZ6653, S15JDO, YJ14CDO, YJ15EUP, EF11XED, NL62SUV, GY02YKN, YK15OJO, HFF234, S10JDO & BX62BYC, HILTON'S 6627YF, there was another Transit as well but didn't get the reg.
Does anybody know what **58DXD is? It’s got an Enviro front end 2007-12 style with an Optare Tempo lookalike rear.
Previously been confused as a Hattons bus but is one of Ogden’s.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
YX58DXD?

This is a MAN 14.240/Alexander Dennis Enviro200 - New to Metrobus - Some refer to is an a 18.310?! It is effectively a short version of the MAN 18.240/ADL Enviro300s that are at Stagecoach locally.

I didn't know Ogdens had one tbh, rare type that!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)