Current time: 12/05/2024, 01:15 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

David Ogden Travel
David Ogden Travel
Couldnt find a thread fir this so sorry if there is already one but just drove past there yard and it looks like ogdens as purchased a stagecoach millenium bodied bus.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: David Ogden Travel
I too thought I seen this myself when passing today, if so I could imagine its the ELC Myllennium DAF SB220 advertised on Ensign

Been hating Urban 90's since 2001Dodgy
Ex stagecoach Sheffield
I recently photographed a further Temsa Safari with Ogden's - YJ60 GGK.

It's still in 'dealer white' with just vinyl fleet name applied, so probably a fairly recent acquisition.

Photo HERE

HTIOI
It seems as david ogdens have purchased a volvo alexander strider in an all over red livery as i noticed it being used on one of yhere school routes yeasterday but couldnt get the reg.
Looks like ogdens are loaning P655 HEG of hattons as seen on one of ogdens school routes operating the 712 to st cuthberts high school.
(14/07/2014 07:00)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Looks like ogdens are loaning P655 HEG of hattons as seen on one of ogdens school routes operating the 712 to st cuthberts high school.

I was surprised when I seen it myself MM. I thought there had been a contract change or something.
Well on friday they where using coaches to cover school contracts but what amuses me is they dont put boards in the windows to signifiy what route it is and the coaches didnt have ticket machines so dont know how they get away with it.
Needs must? It would be worse if no vehicle at all turned up, plus a destination board is fine and tickets can always be hand written.

The Volvo you saw is Lance L815 NNW. Not meaning to speculate but indigenous Lance came to grief the other week so this may well be a mechanical parts donor.

Something, something, something Dart Side...
Further to yesterday's post, I passed Lance L815 NWW in service this morning so it isn't due to die just yet!

Something, something, something Dart Side...

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)