Current time: 13/05/2024, 08:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Preston Depot
RE: Stagecoach - Preston and Chorley Depots
(14/05/2013 23:16)B10B6514 Wrote:  A surprise before was ex CMT 21108 operating into Southport on the 2 from Preston at c.1745.

I was not exspecting that!!!!!!!!! I wonder if there planning to send more up to Preston from Gillmoss as it makes sence.

They could even send the Liberators to Cumbria to replace Step enterance PS's and striders!.

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
There's 3 of them on loan at Preston, with Gillmoss Dart 34811, covering a bad fleet shortage. 34811 could be returning to Gillmoss now the 3 B10BLE's are in service there, depending how quickly they can get their own buses back on the road.

Preston will be getting some brand new Scanias in a few weeks, which will probably see the 3 B10BLE's return to storage.
21108 in Blackburn on the 59!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gcbp/873907...otostream/
Obviously Preston Depot have spare capacity on Saturday's as at least one of their Enviro 400s in Preston Connect branding was out providing extra capacity for the Heaton Park Parklife festival yesterday and possibly today
(09/06/2013 07:35)M60lad Wrote:  Obviously Preston Depot have spare capacity on Saturday's as at least one of their Enviro 400s in Preston Connect branding was out providing extra capacity for the Heaton Park Parklife festival yesterday and possibly today

Do you mean Chorley's Urban Connect Scanias for 125? If so, yes they have extra spare capacity on a weekend, I can't remember how many extra spares they have, but the Chorley-Bolton side is largely every 15 minutes on a Saturday (some periods in the day are every 10 minutes) with the Chorley - Preston side remaining at 10 minutes, compared to every 10 minutes straight through Monday-Friday.
No they where Preston vehicles supposedly

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
Probably means the Citi Connect Enviro400s on 1 and 2.
Gillmoss based Solo 47713 was on the 113 before. Or should I say "Ex-Gillmoss Based" :p
Only on loan until PRs new Scanias are in service.
(12/06/2013 17:42)mbonwick Wrote:  Only on loan until PRs new Scanias are in service.

Ah, thanks for that mate. I had an idea it would be a loan.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)