Current time: 28/04/2024, 10:19 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Preston Depot
RE: Stagecoach - Preston and Chorley Depots
They were registered by Perth head office and sent to Newcastle for their first 6-12 months before being permanently allocated to Preston.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(03/03/2013 00:53)B10B6514 Wrote:  They were registered by Perth head office and sent to Newcastle for their first 6-12 months before being permanently allocated to Preston.

So, slightly off topic, presumably the same happened to 19023-30 which have the preceding SN56 registrations and are now with Stagecoach East Kent.
yes same thing happened.

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
One of the X2 Scanias was seen In Skelmersdale today at 2pm didnt id which one unfortunately

(12/03/2013 16:38)SLTRegular Wrote:  One of the X2 Scanias was seen In Skelmersdale today at 2pm didnt id which one unfortunately
I could only presume that it's been sent to Wigan on loan this morning/midday and has been sent out on a Skelmersdale school/college service for the afternoon. (I seen the 959 this morning and a First-liveried Palatine was on there.)

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Theres always stagecoach scania deckers around skem/wigan doing the st john rigby and winstanley college buses as i seen a connect branded one in platt bridge this afternoon.
I used to see the Chorley 125/126 Scania deckers in Newton/Golborne on school services too, don't know if this is still the case.
Motormayhem/Sumner im referring to the Preston Allocated X2X Scania's not the 125 Chorley Allocated Scania's although the 125 Scania's are very common on Wigan College runs.

Normally the x2X Scanias are only seen locally on the M58 early morning or late vening running dead liverpool-preston or vice versa. infact there's normally one that goes through tontine at 5:40am

Picked up a Stagecoach bus times leaflet 'In and Around Fylde Coast' in the Skipton tourist info office in Skipton yesterday.

Is the 68 Preston-Lytham-St Annes-Blackpool all operated by Preston depot? I noticed there are some pre 09.00 departures from Blackpool (0633, 0653, 0718) and one from St Annes (0645) for which there does not appear to be an outbound in service run - so presumably there are some empty not in service runs from Preston to Blackpool?

Which depot(s) operate the 84, 86 and 89?
(20/03/2013 09:59)bramptontrev Wrote:  Picked up a Stagecoach bus times leaflet 'In and Around Fylde Coast' in the Skipton tourist info office in Skipton yesterday.

Is the 68 Preston-Lytham-St Annes-Blackpool all operated by Preston depot? I noticed there are some pre 09.00 departures from Blackpool (0633, 0653, 0718) and one from St Annes (0645) for which there does not appear to be an outbound in service run - so presumably there are some empty not in service runs from Preston to Blackpool?

Which depot(s) operate the 84, 86 and 89?

Fleetwood operate the entire 84 and 86/89 service, along with 3 buses on 68.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)