Current time: 26/04/2024, 05:24 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
(04/10/2016 12:59)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Could be new ones that could then see off some VLW's or DLP's, alternatively they could be ex London refurbs which could also see off some of the existing VLW's/DLP's when the contract finishes.

When the deckers from the green bus fund arrive in theory this will see off some Volvo ALX400's from Speke
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(04/10/2016 13:05)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  When the deckers from the green bus fund arrive in theory this will see off some Volvo ALX400's from Speke

Forgotten all about that, that is true.
(04/10/2016 09:42)Enviro400 Wrote:  I doubt they'd be going back to Bolton given that they've had their Arriva logos removed and Cross River Branding applied - seems a bit pointless to change such fine details for a temporary move in my opinion.

Completely agree with this. If the move was only temporary then I don't see why they would have moved over to Birkenhead four months before the track renewal project is due to commence - or why they would have been branded like the rest of the hybrid fleet
(30/09/2016 05:11)Alexw12 Wrote:  4495 still in service with BN, any news on when its due to go?

It was in Liverpool on Saturday (on 472, I think).
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Nowhere else to put this but it may be in connection with what is planed in future. The London bus Yahoo Group reports that tHree new Enviro 400 MMC are to be loaned to Arriva Merseyside on loan. Delivery ate and length of loan are not specified.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
(05/10/2016 05:27)childwallblues Wrote:  Nowhere else to put this but it may be in connection with what is planed in future. The London bus Yahoo Group reports that tHree new Enviro 400 MMC are to be loaned to Arriva Merseyside on loan. Delivery ate and length of loan are not specified.
Does it say anything about what depot these will come from, colour, spec, etc?
(05/10/2016 05:27)childwallblues Wrote:  Nowhere else to put this but it may be in connection with what is planed in future. The London bus Yahoo Group reports that tHree new Enviro 400 MMC are to be loaned to Arriva Merseyside on loan. Delivery ate and length of loan are not specified.

Can't find the message on said group regarding this, do you have a direct link please?

Ta!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(05/10/2016 13:55)gka472l Wrote:  Can't find the message on said group regarding this, do you have a direct link please?

Ta!

There is this I've that I've found on google, a link to the group but I'm not a member
Doubt it's useful for you
https://beta.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups...nd-Leopard
(05/10/2016 13:55)gka472l Wrote:  Can't find the message on said group regarding this, do you have a direct link please?

Ta!

Might be for driver training for Speke for when our new ones arrive
(05/10/2016 15:35)RedPanda Wrote:  There is this I've that I've found on google, a link to the group but I'm not a member
Doubt it's useful for you
https://beta.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups...nd-Leopard

I'm a member of that group, just not seen a message mentioning this.....

Cheers!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)