Current time: 17/05/2024, 06:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

TransPennine Express
RE: First Transpennine Express
(16/12/2015 10:16)E208 WBG Wrote:  Where on merseytravel website Terrance just looked and could not find anything about it

Theres a Link to where it says it in Post 184

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(16/12/2015 01:34)Gordon V Wrote:  All the Newcastle services from 1412-1912 ex Lime Street were diverted into Manchester Piccadilly due to a track circuit failure at Collyhurst.Fault fixed approx 1930.
Thanks Gordon

Hope that you are keeping well.

Dave

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
Find all posts by this user
(17/12/2015 07:06)childwallblues Wrote:  Thanks Gordon

Hope that you are keeping well.

Dave

Thanks Dave
Oh what wonderful weather we have .

Lamington Viaduct has been damaged in the recent bad weather and therefore there is no service presently between Carlisle - Glasgow / Edinburgh.
(31/12/2015 12:25)wirralbus Wrote:  Oh what wonderful weather we have .

Lamington Viaduct has been damaged in the recent bad weather and therefore there is no service presently between Carlisle - Glasgow / Edinburgh.

There are some TP services between Waverley & Newcastle, forward by normal TP Newcastle to Manchester trains
This bridge at lamington still has not been fully checked below the waterline due to the amount of water still in the river , only when the divers have checked the bridge thoroughly will we have a dfinitive answer how long this bridge will be closed for .
Going to be a fun journey for me on the 1st of Feb if not repaired by then.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonesy3001/

If it's not in london they dont want to know
I have seen pictures of the underside of the bridge and the parapet does have a crack in it , but there could be damage to the part in the river .

I think one problem Network rail have is that the Class 185 may not be passed for travel via Dumfries / Kilmarnock to Glasgow Central , don't forget these are weighty beasts.

This is effectively meaning the Class 350/4 fleet is getting under-utilised as it is now only doing Carlisle - Manchester Airport
I'd love to see them send a pair of 156's all the way to Glasgow!!!
(03/01/2016 09:01)wirralbus Wrote:  I have seen pictures of the underside of the bridge and the parapet does have a crack in it , but there could be damage to the part in the river .

I think one problem Network rail have is that the Class 185 may not be passed for travel via Dumfries / Kilmarnock to Glasgow Central , don't forget these are weighty beasts.

This is effectively meaning the Class 350/4 fleet is getting under-utilised as it is now only doing Carlisle - Manchester Airport

Are they doing the extras Edinburgh to Newcastle, I wonder?

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)