Current time: 04/05/2024, 22:55 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
I don't exactly think it is carrying fresh air, the Bootle-Aigburth routes are quite busy most of the time, if the weren't they wouldn't have 12 minute frequencies.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
0824 V554ECC isnt a heap at all. its Exterior is ruined but it has a tacho and is a very fast vehicle in my mind..i think we need something around the 10.7M Area back for the 3/4/7/8/26/27/32/33 thats why ive told the manager to get the Marshall's from the scrap line there V reg so there no that old really near enough the same age as the V-ECC's (0823/4) or if so get the X-ANC's when theve done their time in Merseyside.

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
How about some brand new Solo SRs, to the same spec as the North West ones, they would be an ideal size, more seats, but not too long to limit route availability.

Wrexham Transport (Flickr)
I don't know; the full steering lock on the St Helens SRs is truly dreadful. In turning circles which full size vehicles have coped with fine for many years, the SRs really do struggle because of it.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(22/07/2013 23:49)CX54 DKD Wrote:  I don't know; the full steering lock on the St Helens SRs is truly dreadful. In turning circles which full size vehicles have coped with fine for many years, the SRs really do struggle because of it.
Perhaps not the best option then!

4061 Has arrived at Macclesfield, Swapping for 0877. Problem is, Macclesfield collected it, and 0877 was on the 29B, Meaning that there could be a SR in WX!
Macclesfield prob went back via winsford and made the official swap
Due to Break Downs on 4407 and 4410 there has been a shortage on route one today, but J999ABW (2799) was covering for one break down and for the first time in a long time LJ51DDE 0920 operated the second Spare vehicle and it was like old times Smile

Photo Here :- http://www.flickr.com/photos/arrivanorth...73754186/#

Favorites and Comments much Appreciated :-')

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Realistically it would have made sense to have another converted Decker as a spare as 2799 as the spare, spare! There always seems to be one of the Deckers off the road at the moment.

It does show the lack of larger capacity buses at Wrexham can help undo all the investment.

From what i heard is ADL are doing work on the engines to make them more reliable when in service so that they make the route reliable.

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)