Current time: 20/04/2024, 08:02 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
Rhyl's Geminis had issues with the WiFi initially too - given the whole money back guarantee, I'm sure it's something that'll be sorted soon. Interesting to hear some of the plugs don't work; the batch underwent fairly rigorous checks at Jackson Street before leaving for Wrexham. With regards the announcements, have they been removed due to errors or? Regardless, I hardly think two issues on certain vehicles, which you acknowledge yourself, accounts for the efforts being a waste of time and money. The whole refurbishment programme was partially council funded anyway - again says a lot for the public perception of Darts and the DAF deckers.

The Eco-Citys have had their share of criticism from passengers too let's not forget - bells which the driver can't hear and a narrow entrance area restricting wider prams. Hardly ideal for the routes they're utilised on.

I know the above is your opinion but from a general passenger perspective, the whole new brand is miles ahead of time expired Darts and DAF deckers which were painfully unreliable. As for Datts being 'proper buses'... Well, that certainly is in your opinion!!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot - CX54 DKD - 01/05/2013 22:33

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)