Current time: 26/04/2024, 14:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
X216JOF (0866) has not be there since spring because it was in Service at Winsford and is still at Winsford Depot from what i am told, X216JOF (0866) did have a loan spell at Wrexham before going back to Winsford.

Going of that list its rather behind 7542 left last year because 7542 left around the same time 2400.
also 2560 1 and 2 are there.

When i have some time on my hands i will go take a look at whats there.

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(15/10/2014 15:00)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  X216JOF (0866) has not be there since spring because it was in Service at Winsford and is still at Winsford Depot from what i am told, X216JOF (0866) did have a loan spell at Wrexham before going back to Winsford.

Going of that list its rather behind 7542 left last year because 7542 left around the same time 2400.
also 2560 1 and 2 are there.

When i have some time on my hands i will go take a look at whats there.

Ok without been rude I will be clear and concise going back to some logs provided for use with the Crosville Enthusiast Club Review some time back.

7542 should read 7642 V642 DVU, typo error on my part.

I recalled incorrectly the Spring mentioned (its been a busy year), it was infact 14th June 2014 now I have checked back. 866 was logged as withdrawn and stored on the back fence, it had seen brief use prior at Wrexham as I had seen it in use previously. MPDs logged that day in order that could be clearly seen were '810, 816, 817, 865, 823, 824, 832, 851, 863, 866'.

Another visit on 27th September showed the previously mentioned, 866 is still there. Regardless on what you have been told, I have physically been able to see the fleetnumber and registration plate on a complete bus is enough evidence to confirm it been stored @ Caego, on the second occasion recorded directly alongside a fellow enthusiast.

Regards
Chris
I was not being rude.

7642 has also gone now.

I did say in my previous post that it had been on a loan spell at Wrexham, i get my information from the depot itself.
since then also 810,816 and 817 have left because if you go back through the thread i recorded all PVS pickups.

(17/10/2014 10:55)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  I was not being rude.

7642 has also gone now.

I did say in my previous post that it had been on a loan spell at Wrexham, i get my information from the depot itself.
since then also 810,816 and 817 have left because if you go back through the thread i recorded all PVS pickups.

Thanks for the confirmation that 7642 has now departed.

Indeed I have kept up with your welcome reports on the disposals at Wrexham, they are appreciated as are your valuable contributions. I am however tring to highlight to you that 866 was stored at Caego, when I sent a private message to you to inform you of this in the summer, you appeared to discount my claim despite I had physically had seen it as your source said it wasn't and indeed you still did on my inital posting on this subject a few days ago as quoted:

'X216JOF (0866) has not be there since spring because it was in Service at Winsford and is still at Winsford Depot from what i am told, X216JOF (0866) did have a loan spell at Wrexham before going back to Winsford.'

Regards
Chris
Welcome.

Well i have been told today by Wrexhams supervisor that X216JOF (0866) is not at Wrexham as of yet, thats all im saying, plus all of my information comes from the depot itself. plus yet again im not going to continue on because i only end up getting in trouble on here anyway (Y)

And i haven't received a private message on here regarding 0866.

(17/10/2014 20:19)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  Welcome.

Well i have been told today by Wrexhams supervisor that X216JOF (0866) is not at Wrexham as of yet, thats all im saying, plus all of my information comes from the depot itself. plus yet again im not going to continue on because i only end up getting in trouble on here anyway (Y)

And i haven't received a private message on here regarding 0866.

With respect, regardless on what you have been told, I can assure you on two dates previously mentioned it has been at Caego for the best part of this year in store against the back fence. I suggest you actually check opposed to quoting second hand information from a depot source or not.

I passed this information on respectively via Flickr mail some time ago to correct a comment you had posted stating it was still at Winsford, you discounted it then claiming it was 865. I'm not trying to pick an arguement, I am stating some observational information that was recorded on two occasions, the second was recorded alongside the sub editor of the ARRIVA Buses Wales section in the Crosville Enthusiast Club Review for inclusion of his report which will be in print for Review number 563 shortly.

Regards
Chris
There's a nice surprise on Route 3 to Penycae today, probably the longest length bus that's been on this route for donkeys years! It's Green Lane Pulsar CX58 EUP (2673) Even when Wrexham had their Pulsars, they never ventured onto this route. Anyone know what it's doing here?
Nice surprise and a green lane pulsar, didn't realise that those words went together.
It here because we are severely short at the moment mate, was in a state of shock when i seen the allocation this morning, it has had to miss out many parts of both Pen-y-cae and Llay, mainly Llay anyway, to be quite honest it was not bad on the 3 but definitely could never do a 4..

Photograph of 2673 here :- https://www.flickr.com/photos/arrivanort...590748711/

I must add it was not the best performing Pulsar ive ever ridden was really slugish and not at a normal Pulsar standard for sure.

(21/10/2014 17:00)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  It here because we are severely short at the moment mate, was in a state of shock when i seen the allocation this morning, it has had to miss out many parts of both Pen-y-cae and Llay, mainly Llay anyway, to be quite honest it was not bad on the 3 but definitely could never do a 4..

Photograph of 2673 here :- https://www.flickr.com/photos/arrivanort...590748711/

I must add it was not the best performing Pulsar ive ever ridden was really slugish and not at a normal Pulsar standard for sure.

Good photo mate.. I agree, it could never do a 4, think it would get stuck on the end of Gardden Road!

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)