Current time: 27/04/2024, 04:26 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Operators based in North East Wales
RE: Operators based in North East Wales
(27/03/2015 19:20)Depotosw Wrote:  Anyone know the status of K579 RRH?

Regards
Chris

From my notes on my visit on Monday - it was at the main depot and appeared to be in use.

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(27/03/2015 22:08)DLG817 Wrote:  From my notes on my visit on Monday - it was at the main depot and appeared to be in use.

Thanks Ron, didn't see it on passing on Wednesday but could have still been out in use at the time.
Chevron Dart KU02YTW has now received full training livery.
https://www.facebook.com/151370810887388...=1&theater
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Strafford Coaches, Coedpoeth

Arrived today is SC15GAS Scania K440 / Irizar I6 - C55FT - photo - //// -inside- /// - drivers position

YN04YJJ - Scania K114EB / Irizar Century has gone in part exchange

The new coach has been given the name 'Michelle' (as was YN04YJJ)

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
M and H Coaches, Trefnant

Solo X167NWR has been sold to McEwans, Dumfries

2 x Solos YK05CAO and CX07AVM are still for sale.

These sales are caused by the loss of contracts of the 76 and Tremeichion services to GHA.

DLG817
Eagles and Crawford and Jones Flint

YR02PYV - MB Sprinter 413CDI / Excel - M16 new April 2002 to Lakeside has arrived at Eagles and Crawford (from Lakeside) but will not be used and is being sold on to Jones, Flint where it will be given a 'private' plate. PHOTO

DLG817
Unicorn Travel, Brymbo

Latest arrival is MF11LVR Neoplan N2216SHD / Neoplan Tourliner - C49Ft - new in July 2011 to City Circle, Bonnyrigg [34] - PHOTO LINK

DLG817
(14/04/2015 14:58)DLG817 Wrote:  .
Unicorn Travel, Brymbo

Latest arrival is MF11LVR Neoplan N2216SHD / Neoplan Tourliner - C49Ft - new in July 2011 to City Circle, Bonnyrigg [34] - PHOTO LINK

Left Unicorn is Neoplan Euroliner HY04FOA which went in part exchange and has gone on to G H Watts of Leicester

DLG817
Buckley Town Service

This service was originally operated by Hutchinson but the contract was lost to GHA in June last year.

Howevere the contract was recently re-tendered and was won by Hutchinson. It was only operated by them for a few days and from last Saturday 11th April it has been operated by P and O Lloyd on an emergency contract. Ironically they are using Solo MX58ACO which was the vehicle sold to them by Hutchinson when he lost the contract last June. It is now in the white 'Shuttle' livery - PHOTO LINK

DLG817
Pats Coaches

The new Scania K410EB6 / Hige KA15BWS has spent a short period at home before its next trip. So managed to get a few photos.

PHOTO - Picture of the coach

SPECIAL PHOTO - The coach has a cherished number - the reason for this can be seen in this photo.

DLG817

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)