Current time: 08/05/2024, 20:31 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Operators based in North East Wales
RE: Operators based in North East Wales
Townlynx W603CWX was seen on the T1 yesterday by Deeside Leisure Centre, but displayed Not in Service on the front, but had Chester T1 on a piece of paper.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Pats Coaches, Southsea

The tri-axle - ex Terravision 65 seater Scania K114EB6 / Irizar YN06NYM has been given the Pats Coaches - standard livery and will soon enter service - however I am informed that it is still available for sale - PHOTO

405UPJ - Scania Omni Express K340EB4 / Lahden has been given Just Go livery - PHOTO

Ron

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
Find all posts by this user
Townlynx, Greenfield

Arrived this week from APT Travel, Rayleigh, Essex is BX07OPH - a BMC 1100FE - B55FL - PHOTO

Ron

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
(27/02/2015 15:07)DLG817 Wrote:  .
Townlynx, Greenfield

Arrived this week from APT Travel, Rayleigh, Essex is BX07OPH - a BMC 1100FE - B55FL - PHOTO

Ron

Am i right in thinking this will just be used on Schools?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(27/02/2015 15:14)bolton bus basher Wrote:  Am i right in thinking this will just be used on Schools?

I would be pretty sure it will only be used on schoolds. It is a 3 + 2 arrangement. As it happens they have sister BX07OPW and that has only been used on schools.

DLG817
Eagles and Crawford, Mold

Newly arrived from Lakeside is FJ55BYA - Volvo B12M / Caetano C55F - new January 2006 to Lakeside - PHOTO

DLG817
Pats Coaches, Southsea

Newly arrived is KA15BWS a Scania Touring K410 / Higer - C57FT

It is for Leger Travel. It will not be at Southsea before the end of April having been collected directly at the supplier and it then departed on a continental tour.

YT60OSX (Scania/Lahden) has left the fleet (in part exchange)

DLG817
Beachers, Flint

Following an unfortunate accident in the Volvo B10M-60 / Jonckheere Deauville it has been replaced by:-

K458VVR - Volvo B10M-60 / Van Hool Alizee T8 - C46Ft -new in March 1993 to Shearings [458], ex Hodder, Clitheroe. It is to receive the plate BBZ232 - PHOTO

The old former vehicle is now withdrawn and will presumably be given its original number of K820JSA

DLG817
Voel Coaches - Dyserth

The latest arrival is PE12OXF -- Neoplan N2216/3SHDC - C53F - new in May 2013 to City Circle,Hayes [65] - it has been given the standard orange livery

Sister PE12OXJ is due shortly

The following 3 x Volvo B10M-61 / Van Hool T8 Alizee have been re-registered

6499VC to A604GAP
7488VC to A605GAP and
9155VC to F168RJF

C40CHM Leyland Olympian/ECW has been sold to private owner in Stoke for conversion to mobile home
C380CAS Leyland Olympian/Alexander has been sold to a person in the Manchester area for preservation

DLG817
(27/03/2015 17:43)DLG817 Wrote:  .
Voel Coaches - Dyserth

C40CHM Leyland Olympian/ECW has been sold to private owner in Stoke for conversion to mobile home
C380CAS Leyland Olympian/Alexander has been sold to a person in the Manchester area for preservation

Hi Ron

To expand with Voel I noticed Leyland Olympian / NC Palatine H154 BKH and H139 GGS and Scania N113DRB / Alexander H215 LOM all stored out of use in the outstation between Bodelwyddan and St George. Whilst Leyland/Volvo Olympians / NC Palatines K580 RRH and P611 CAY are still in use from Dyserth. Anyone know the status of K579 RRH?

Regards
Chris

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)