Current time: 04/05/2024, 20:46 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

HTL Buses
RE: HTL Buses
Another Volkswagen LT46/VDL Kusters in now too is SN54 KHW - Like the VW Crafter, this is ex Shropshire Link.

With the latest acquisitions, HTL Buses now have four Volkswagen LT46s, SN54 KHW, SF05 GFJ, SF05 GGK & SN56 EOU and one Volkswagen Crafter SN58 BZO all with VDL Kusters bodywork and all for Merseylink use so use of Optare Aleros is ever reducing!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Seen one today at the mecca bingo at knotty ash and must say they look nicer than the merc sprinters.
YJ12gzg Solo has been involved in a crash on the 174 on Childwall valley road/score Lane junction, looks like a car pulled out in front of it
(10/01/2014 14:04)mr t Wrote:  YJ12gzg Solo has been involved in a crash on the 174 on Childwall valley road/score Lane junction, looks like a car pulled out in front of it

Doesn't sound too bad hope everyones ok!
Few odd allocations today, newest bus in the fleet Optare Solo M7200SE-R YD63 VCG was on the 263 (Belle Vale - Halewood Caravan Park) in place of YJ61 MOA.

[Image: 11874923415_7c2d05f262.jpg]
HTL Buses YD63 VCG by buses7675!, on Flickr

Meanwhile on the Asda Free Bus, Mercedes Sprinter BX12 DZG was in use!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
(10/01/2014 16:27)Daniel Anderton Wrote:  
(10/01/2014 14:04)mr t Wrote:  YJ12gzg Solo has been involved in a crash on the 174 on Childwall valley road/score Lane junction, looks like a car pulled out in front of it

Doesn't sound too bad hope everyones ok!

No not that badly damaged just the nearside wing and lights ripped off, the car luckily was smashed at its wheel not the door and obviously worse off than the bus, so although the car wouldnt move at least people could get out.
I have been informed that Y196 KNB has been sold to Hattons and was noted this morning in these depot getting logo's stripped can anyone confirm why its for as A bit big for Hattons services
School bus Andy?

For those who wasn't aware, Y557XAG has the blind box equipment from P655HEG which is currently painted over and has huge "PRIVATE" stickers for when it operates service 850, driver changeovers and the 1,2 and 3.
Noticed yesterday that ex Impera Dart - X187 BNH has left HTL Depot and Dart 57 was VOR getting fixed
One of the 06 Darts was on the Asda free bus this afternoon very unusual

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)