Current time: 26/04/2024, 17:11 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

HTL Buses
RE: HTL Buses
How many Sprinters were originally here when new since JZU is the only one left?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
BX12 DZG in White (Former Demo)

BF62 JZT/U/V and W in HTL Green

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
JZU is the only one in active service, the rest are at the depot still and while there is a chance JZV or JZW may return at some point it is unlikely DZG ever will and JZT has been written off.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
HTL have lost the daytime 156 to Hattons, the evening 35E to Arriva and the 603 as previously known has been withdrawn but everything else up in St Helens have been retained.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
(06/04/2019 22:06)CX06 EBK Wrote:  HTL have lost the daytime 156 to Hattons, the evening 35E to Arriva and the 603 as previously known has been withdrawn but everything else up in St Helens have been retained.

I wonder if the PVR will drop with these changes
It will drop 2 in the daytime and 1 at night. Not a lot but it may give them a bit of breathing space.
With small companies like Htl, think you will find they don't want breathing space, they want all working buses earning their keep as its that what keeps them going
(07/04/2019 14:43)MPTE1955 Wrote:  With small companies like Htl, think you will find they don't want breathing space, they want all working buses earning their keep as its that what keeps them going
They won't want breathing space but I think that they may need it to help them focus on maintenance of the buses. The less they have out on the road, they more they have in to fix.
(07/04/2019 14:15)iMarkeh Wrote:  It will drop 2 in the daytime and 1 at night. Not a lot but it may give them a bit of breathing space.

More like 4 in the daytime as losing the 156 and 603

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(07/04/2019 15:12)T42 PVM Wrote:  More like 4 in the daytime as losing the 156 and 603

I wonder if if a Dart or 2 might be withdrawn since HTL doesn't have much spare normally

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)