Current time: 26/04/2024, 18:43 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Cumbria & North Lancashire
RE: Stagecoach Cumbria & North Lancashire
34802 has been out on 508 (short open top journeys) noted on Wednesday.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27766/7 have spent time at Carlisle, but it's nearly 2 years since they went to Lillyhall, having been replaced by 27141/2.

28747/8 have always been Lillyhall buses for the short X5s. Believe seating is C42F (or DP42F depending on what you class the Gold standard seats as)
The ex First Solos did see service, one was on locals back in July as I saw it

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(12/08/2016 20:27)T42 PVM Wrote:  The ex First Solos did see service, one was on locals back in July as I saw it

Only 47745 which is still active with Kendal has seen service.
Morecambe as Trident replacements according to someone on Facebook

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
(26/08/2016 15:53)Dentonian Wrote:  Steven Knight Media reports that Enviro400s 19141/3-8 (not sure why 19142 isn't included) are to be cascaded here from Newcastle. Does anyone know which depot(s) they are for?

19142 is also due to transfer westwards.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(26/08/2016 19:22)Dentonian Wrote:  Thanks....both. I did wonder, as 19142/56 were the only two of a batch of 23 not included in cascading out to various companies, with 19193 added at the end. I though perhaps, both were poorly, or had been modified in some way that made it sensible to keep them in the North East

19156 is also leaving the North East - it's going to the East Scotland operation. 19193 is on the end as we received 24 new Enviro400s but there was only 23 of the first long-term Newcastle batch.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(06/09/2016 20:26)Dentonian Wrote:  I'm getting confused (again) with this to-ing and fro-ing of elderly Solos. Can anyone clarify whether 47016 & 47042 are with North West, and if so what is their status (in service, in prep, for disposal etc)? Also are all the 470xx Solos M850s, or are certain ones M920s?
One I have been able to sort out is 47018; this was variously reported as transferring to Manchester (Wigan to be precise) as long ago as July, but no one at this end of the region knew anything about it. Anyway, SKM now report its at Carlisle, so I'm guessing its sojourn south and east was very brief, if it came at all.
Talking of SKM. He now reports 15723-9 at Barrow, with a pic of 15723 in 6/X6 colours. Presumably, an earlier report of 15725 at Morecambe was only a loan, or a physical sighting at the depot for work connected with the repaint.
47018 is not at Carlisle and may be a typo for 47008 which is now in service at Carlisle. I have not seen 47016 or 47042 here.
16793 has now entered service at Carlisle on the 524 schools and 600 services having replaced 16776. Other Olympians 16119, 16640, 16650 and 16651 are back in use on the Newman school contracts and covering on 104 and 554 services when Tridents are off.
15829 is in for repaint from Barrow and ex-Newcastle 19144 has spent this week in the workshop at Carlisle along with ex-Oxford 47450.
Anyone have any info on the Morecambe Volvo Olympians. Are they still seeing use on 40/41/42 or any other services or due for withdrawal?

Thanks
47018 was due to go to Wigan, but in the end Manchester declined it, preferring to use 47472 instead.

15729 has indeed been working from Morecambe over the summer on 555s (PVR is 5 but there are only 4 MMCs), though whether it has now made it to Barrow I don't know.

47016 was scrapped by SC Bluebird in Aberdeen some time ago. 47042 is with Merseyside for component recovery.

Morecambe's olympians have seen a massive cull; while a few may have been reactivated now schools are back, it won't be long before they're all gone.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)