Current time: 02/05/2024, 21:01 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Cumbria & North Lancashire
RE: Stagecoach Cumbria & North Lancashire
15729 is KL based.

On paper, the 555 should be all-Scania worked but if more than 1 has to be off the road at a time then Tridents end up appearing. (There may even be a booked Trident turn or 2 now, not sure).
Because KL is so awkward to get vehicles in and out of, the vehicles that are turned out also depend on their position in the garage - which can be related to maintainence work carried out over previous days.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18362 is next up for repaint and will be losing the eric morecambe vinyl.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonesy3001/

If it's not in london they dont want to know
Last weekend in the Lakes I noted

18326 on 555
16640 on 599
Spent the weekend in Penrith & saw an open top green liveried stagecoach bus. It was LX51-FMU, 17495. Is there someone that can confirm what its layout is please?
Just seen this on Facebook

HUNDREDS of bees swarmed onto the back of a bus in Kendal town centre, forcing passengers to be evacuated.

The Stagecoach bus pulled-up on Stricklandgate after shocked onlookers noticed the colony of bees clinging to its rear.

A replacement bus was arranged and passengers were ushered away but police are preventing the affected bus from moving as the bees 'could pose a risk to the public'.

The Gazette spoke to a bee expert, Dennis Chambers, from Shap, who said it is likely the queen bee flew into the back of the bus and was followed by the males in a bid to reproduce.

He said: "Swarming is the only way they can reproduce. They have usually finished swarming by now but while they're reproducing they can be quite dosile."

One shocked passenger, who wished to remain nameless, said: "It's one of the more unusual bus journeys I've had. We only noticed there was something wrong when some young boys began waving at the bus but I think they were just making the bees angry.
Does Stagecoach run any buses in the Ravenglass area ?
Only the wife and myself are planning on straying in the Ravenglass area, over the Bank Holiday weekend.
(13/08/2015 21:50)WhiteVanMan Wrote:  Does Stagecoach run any buses in the Ravenglass area ?
Only the wife and myself are planning on straying in the Ravenglass area, over the Bank Holiday weekend.
No. The Stagecoach Lake District timetable / publicity leaflet shows the nearest places with Stagecoach buses are the Whitehaven area, and then Millom with a sparse service to/from Barrow in Furness (2 each way per day, not saturdays).
(14/08/2015 18:56)Bevan Price Wrote:  No. The Stagecoach Lake District timetable / publicity leaflet shows the nearest places with Stagecoch buses are the Whitehaven area, and then Millom with a sparse service to/from Barrow in Furness (2 each way per day, not saturdays).

Oh well looks like, it going to be trains only then.
i rode 10018 on Monday in Lancaster and it had internal adverts for the Scottish government traffic safety any ideas why?

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
It was one of 5 Enviro400s sent up to Scotland for the golf.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonesy3001/

If it's not in london they dont want to know

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)