Current time: 30/04/2024, 18:29 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
What routes do Runcorns Pulsars run on might get them when I have finished getting all of Green Lanes examples
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I have to say, the x30 seems to be busier than before they messed with the depot allocation. Used to be about 6 I think from Chester but now you are looking at easily 15 very good to see. If numbers keep rising, could the 21 reappear from Chester (Runcorn I am told is has little space left for additional buses). Long way off but still, good to see numbers are improving. I did see about 25 people waiting around Chester the other day X30. Mad how it has gone up so quickly in a short space of time.
There is a Cadet (not 100% if its one of Runcorns so correct me if I'm wrong but I think it is) and it's the loudest one I've ever heard I think the exhaust is blowing or something
(02/02/2018 13:28)darylyates17 Wrote:  There is a Cadet (not 100% if its one of Runcorns so correct me if I'm wrong but I think it is) and it's the loudest one I've ever heard I think the exhaust is blowing or something

Quite a few doing it at the moment, 2525 was doing it a while ago and was very loud. 2538 is doing it too and so is 2549 and 2554.
(02/02/2018 15:19)MX12 KVM Wrote:  Quite a few doing it at the moment, 2525 was doing it a while ago and was very loud. 2538 is doing it too and so is 2549 and 2554.

I think our Centro in St Helens (2614) is doing it a bit now it's very loud sitting at the back not sure if any of our remaining Cadets are doing it though
Commanders 2603/2606 on the X30 today.
2642 has now transferred here from Winsford, it’s on the X30 today. 2603/2606 have returned to Speke.
(12/02/2018 15:16)MX12 KVM Wrote:  2642 has now transferred here from Winsford, it’s on the X30 today. 2603/2606 have returned to Speke.

Is 2600 still here or has that gone back to Speke as well?
(12/02/2018 15:44)Y474 KNF Wrote:  Is 2600 still here or has that gone back to Speke as well?

Went back to Speke a while ago.
(12/02/2018 16:10)MX12 KVM Wrote:  Went back to Speke a while ago.

Thanks

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)