Current time: 01/05/2024, 22:46 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Impera Bus & Coach
RE: Impera Bus & Coach
(01/01/2014 18:17)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  Yeah agree. Our Tridents all have roller blinds so I'm sure it won't be long until we have some proper displays fitted to our Darts. The company is certainly looking to expand at the moment well into Warrington so I guess it's a case of watch this space...

Have all the tridents got working blinds though? I'm sure I've been these boards used on the Tridents recently with the blind where the blind should be blank.
Find all posts by this user
I'm thinking maybe the white Trident doesn't have a roller blind but the other three do. We use signs on the tridents as well as the roller blinds...
(01/01/2014 18:17)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  Yeah agree. Our Tridents all have roller blinds so I'm sure it won't be long until we have some proper displays fitted to our Darts. The company is certainly looking to expand at the moment well into Warrington so I guess it's a case of watch this space...

Exciting news!
The continuing scaling back of Network Warrington's operations will probably leave more room for the smaller companies to fill in the gaps over time.
It's a shame in many ways, but at least we do have smaller operators in the area which will step in (when they deem it commercially viable).

I wonder whether Fairbrothers could make money from a service to the Woolston/Martinscroft area.
What with the 104 being cancelled and the 3 and 4(a) both now operating at half the frequency they did a few years ago, as well as a halving of the frequency of the 28(a) during the day, it may be worthwhile -- though of course this is far from conclusive evidence.
Yeah I think to be honest there is a fair bit of competition on Manchester Rd. Not only have you got the 1,2, 3, 4A, 28, 28A you also have the First Bus 100 service so I would imagine loadings wouldn't be all that great in this area....
While Firstbus 100 runs via Manchester Road I've noticed the times that I've been on it to Warrington that it very rarely stops as Network Warrington's 3 service is cheaper into Warrington and most passengers wait for that even if the 100 is first to come
This thread appears to have gone way off topic!
Just general chit chat. No harm done..
Which would be better placed in the relevant firm's threads. I'll leave the current posts as are, or can at the author's request move them to a more suitable location, but further posts which don't relate to Impera will be moved regardless.

Thanks in advance for everyone's cooperation.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(02/01/2014 17:44)CX54 DKD Wrote:  Which would be better placed in the relevant firm's threads. I'll leave the current posts as are, or can at the author's request move them to a more suitable location, but further posts which don't relate to Impera will be moved regardless.

Thanks in advance for everyone's cooperation.

Since Impera hasn't existed for a while now, and the only comments which are likely to be posted here are about things like uses of their old vehicles, is it worth keeping this thread?
Should it be made read-only, if that is possible?
Completely agree Valandil. Impera is history now so it's probably best for this thread to be locked.

3101(i) | 3305 | 3616 | 4012 | 4159 | 4100 | 4102 | 4118 | 4127 | 4475
313044 | 313064 | 313220 | 314206 | 314210 | 315809 | 315839 | 315857 | 507001 | 507002 | 507006 | 507008 | 507009 | 508114 | 508138 | 508208
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)