Current time: 17/05/2024, 10:35 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Fairbrother's of Warrington
RE: Fairbrother's of Warrington
(11/09/2015 23:00)T42 PVM Wrote:  I agree with Post 192, Clearly the Head Master is passing the blame onto David Fairbrother to cover his own rear end, At least the head teacher has picked another decent operator so things could of been worse!

The head teacher isn't passing any blame to cover his own rear end he's simply asked another operator to run the school services due to the unreliablity of Fairbrothers due to them interworking the school services wit thier regular pound 2 town servics. Yes the head teachers comments are rather childish and pointless but let's be honest if you were sending your kids to catch the bus to school every morning and were charged a pound and the bus not only turns up late at the stop but drops the kids at school late would you not be angry? I know I would.
Presumably as Mr Fairbrother was told about this during last term he had the opportunity to put things right and choose not too, and as a last resort has gone crying to the press for sympathy.
The bus industry is very cut throat. Operators pick up and loose services all the time this is no different.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fairbrother's of Warrington - Mayneway - 12/09/2015 09:25
RE: Fairbrother's of Warrington - djb - 30/12/2016, 06:21

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)