Current time: 18/05/2024, 14:43 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Fairbrother's of Warrington
RE: Fairbrothers of Warrington
(10/08/2012 15:24)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  Got an interview Monday with them. Really nice guy I spoke to so hopefully fingers crossed....looks like they are after a share of the Network Warrington market, lets hope they make a success of it!!!

Congratulations!

I was speaking with the operations manager yesterday, the guy who came up with the idea of the 1c and 21h.
He was really great to talk to, and is definitely thinking big with these services, with further expansion possible.
In my view, the business model for the 1c will be much more successful than that for the 21h, but we'll see.

It's a good time to get in with this company though, and a much better way of spending the days than just doing a couple of school runs per day!
But, as suggested by the timetables, the lucky few who get to run these services (between 4 and 8 drivers per day, depending on full day or half day working) will also do schools as well.
This is why I think we can expect more deckers out as time goes on, so they don't have to change vehicles for the school runs.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fairbrothers of Warrington - Valandil - 10/08/2012 15:54
RE: Fairbrother's of Warrington - djb - 30/12/2016, 06:21

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)