Current time: 17/05/2024, 12:15 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Fairbrother's of Warrington
RE: Fairbrother's of Warrington
(17/01/2018 13:45)K10K11 Wrote:  Indeed. Previous attempts at running down Bewsey Road have usually been as a quicker route to Bewsey and Dallam, but as a quick route to the hospital it doesn't really work. The only way they could sell it is on price.

They did register alterations for January 24th for the 16H, so I can only assume that they're running it this week as it was registered and maybe next week they'll properly launch the service with whatever the changes were? Given they re-started the pound to town service on the 21X, I'm assuming that's what they'll be doing on the 16's.

There is the 16T that's down to start in February as well. I'm guessing that as that's supposed to run to Dallam it might follow Network Warrington's 16A down Troutbeck Avenue - hence it being the 16T?

God knows lol. No doubt there will be minimal timetables and publicity it will just happen and people will have to guess the route etc.

In this day and age publicity is a simple thing that could make a commercial venture like the fairbrothers services all that more successful yet they choose to do as little as possible.

What's it like actually getting hold of proper paper timetables for the fairbrothers services in and around Warrington??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fairbrother's of Warrington - djb - 30/12/2016, 06:21
RE: Fairbrother's of Warrington - Mayneway - 17/01/2018 23:29

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)