Current time: 07/05/2024, 15:00 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
(09/07/2014 21:12)SF07 Wrote:  Spotted this photo on Flickr: a whole load of Enviro400s working on the shuttle services for the Tour de France at the weekend:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/coalescent/14591190835

I was up in Glossop on Sunday as I was involved in the marshalling of spectators and I have to say once agai Stagecoach did well. It was very well organised and it certainly looked like most people that used the shuttle were pleased with the service they received.
Have to say though it seemed to go unmentioned before hand by Stagecoach with what seemed like no publicity what so ever. Certainly no mention of it on the website or on buses, and while the imformaton packs Glossop residents got gave details of the shuttle, together with the flat fare price and rough timings there was no mention of it being run by Stagecoach.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(30/06/2014 16:47)Dentonian Wrote:  Not seen any photos or links thereto. All I've heard is Manchester's are due "Sept/Oct".
Regarding the Enviro400 MMC at Stockport, it's one of the four prototypes built and is not owned by Stagecoach (yet).

There are a number of same in build at the moment, for Arriva.
Are the ones being delivered at the end of this year mmcs?
The 29 Enviro400s for Manchester will be MMCs, yes.
Which depot will they be based at?
Sharston.
(09/07/2014 21:12)SF07 Wrote:  Spotted this photo on Flickr: a whole load of Enviro400s working on the shuttle services for the Tour de France at the weekend:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/coalescent/14591190835

Looks like we got ourselves a convoy!

Does anyone know how many Enviro400's where involved?
TfGM showing some clarification between Stagecoach and JPT by listing JPT changes as 'Jpt (Stagecoach Manchester)' on the Service Changes page.

http://www.tfgm.com/buses/Pages/service_changes.aspx
Both of Middleton's Blue Olympians were out in the evening peak tonight with 16798 on 77 and 16799 out on 80
Magic Bus 17668 seen in Sale Moor @ 10:50 this morning on X41 destination Altrincham.

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)