Current time: 03/05/2024, 18:12 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The Weather
RE: The Weather
Temperatures could fall to as low as minus 3 celsius again tonight and over the next few days on Merseyside as a foretaste of what is being increasingly predicted by experts (?!) as what could be the coldest winter in 100 years.

Must dig out my woolly hat and mittens.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
We keep getting weather related items on the news when they the press are waiting for something juicy to report on like the Levenson Report .
Just hope our FA Cup tie at Barrow survives the frost - should do as on the coast
Very foggy now in Widnes - was bright sunshine at 09;00.
At 06.00 it was quite warm in Bromborough , unusually mild , but by 09.00 it was noticeably colder , what strange weather we have in this country .
BBC Weather suggests the warmest time tomorrow will be around 6am in Liverpool when it will be around 7C, going cooler from then onwards 5C most of the day, 4C by night!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Its been cold of late , overnight the temperature in Scotland got down to -12 , now thats cold .
As the year moved one digit from 2012 to 2013 it seems that the weather is just changing ever so slightly as well from a wet airstream to a drier interlude as the jet stream moves from above the Uk to the North of the United Kingdom which means we will start to see less rain but more fog and still conditions over at least the next fortnight .
You couldnt make this up , if you tried .

After all the rain we have had this year , we have just had our 2nd wettest year on record , the way the rain came down in december everybody thought we would have the wettest year on record.
apparently st helens are due snow in the next few days, is there any truth in this?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)