Current time: 17/05/2024, 08:39 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Hattons Travel (Nip On Transport)
RE: Hattons Travel (Nip On Transport)
With great sadness Kenneth Hatton as passed away today.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RIP Kenneth
Was he still involved in the business
(30/07/2019 00:27)mr t Wrote:  Was he still involved in the business

I think he still had an input but the main running of the buissness was by his 2 sons i think who as far as im aware of both have different veiws as to which way to take the buissness forward.
One wants to get rid of the bus side and just keep the coaches and the other wants to keep the bus side going.
(30/07/2019 06:17)motormayhem1 Wrote:  I think he still had an input but the main running of the buissness was by his 2 sons i think who as far as im aware of both have different veiws as to which way to take the buissness forward.
One wants to get rid of the bus side and just keep the coaches and the other wants to keep the bus side going.

Thanks mm
Just seen what should have been the first 12 of the day at Morrisons displaying 79 Ravenhead (with scrolling points underneath). Is this an imminent route/number change. Quite ironic as the bus itself contained route branding for the 12 (although it also has branding for now withdrawn routes 140/141).
H787 PEF is untaxed, Not sure if its still here tho

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Do Hatton still have the 2 Cadets not seen them on the 297 that much lately
(16/10/2019 15:26)darylyates17 Wrote:  Do Hatton still have the 2 Cadets not seen them on the 297 that much lately

They are actually Merits, not Cadets. They do still have them. I'm not sure which one but seen one from a distance yesterday with Led as opposed to manual blinds. Not sure how recently this was done.
(16/10/2019 16:45)St Helens Rider Wrote:  They are actually Merits, not Cadets. They do still have them. I'm not sure which one but seen one from a distance yesterday with Led as opposed to manual blinds. Not sure how recently this was done.

The LED blinds might explain why Ive not seen them Dart SN56 AXB had LEDs fitted a while ago too and btw I know they are Merits dont know why i said Cadet but for some reason one has a DAF badge on the front even though the Merits are supposed to be unbadged.

User(s) browsing this thread: