Current time: 26/04/2024, 15:56 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Speke Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot
(05/03/2022 23:06)H101GEV Wrote:  That really is very poor when there are so many deckers available. The sooner that Centro gets withdrawn, the better.

2608 is not too bad drove it on 76 other day... that and the commanders still have life in them
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(06/03/2022 18:03)CX06 BHE Wrote:  2608 is not too bad drove it on 76 other day... that and the commanders still have life in them

It’s possible Speke keeping it and some Commanders until their MOTs expire I’m surprised 2608 is still in use since it’s the only one at Speke

Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWlqEkh...wHyRfm5C_A
(06/03/2022 19:10)Y458 KNF Wrote:  It’s possible Speke keeping it and some Commanders until their MOTs expire I’m surprised 2608 is still in use since it’s the only one at Speke

end of the day if its useable and still on the books then its in use, main reason the singles have returned was the 79s going back to full service meaning the deckers were needed on that route

I highly doubt the singles will stay for longer than needed, but for now they are needed
2608 still going strong yesterday on the 75 and a Commander
2584 on the 78 and 2586 on the 75 today
(08/03/2022 14:09)mr t Wrote:  2608 still going strong yesterday on the 75 and a Commanderj

And today
Nowadays a single decker allocation on the 86/86A is rare owing that only a handful remain at Speke, 2608 is on the route today.

Managed to get a journey on it, It didn't sound too bad apart from an infrequent screeching sound from the back.
Envrio 400 4563 now has a all over advert for Lindt chocolate just passed me working on 76 today
(16/03/2022 16:06)PULSAR Wrote:  Envrio 400 4653 now has a all over advert for Lindt chocolate just passed me working on 76 today

I think that you mean 4563
4685 was stuck on East Prescot Road in an abnormal position blocking all lanes of traffic when I happened to come across it when I was cycling on my way home earlier.

I'm not going to say much more out of respect for the driver + passengers, but it didn't seem like anybody was seriously hurt as the damage was limited to the lower back end of the bus.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)